Trump Transition: "Interesting Times"

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by DarkJello, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

No, I stopped watching his rallies a long time ago because it's the same thing over and over. He says silly stuff, his supporters lap it up. I feel like my brain is rotting and I get dumber just listening to him.

And then people call out the things he said. His supporters claim it's "misquoting" when it's literally what he said. I don't expect this to be much different, but if you want to explain why he didn't actually say what he is quoted as saying, I'll listen.

BurnPyro likes this.
  2. DarkJello

DarkJello I need me some PIE!

Communication involves a lot more than what words one employs.

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

your face involves a lot more than what dumb Bane Shift rolls out of its mouth-hole.

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

as one who cant tell a joke or use sarcasm in this forum without you liberal nerds getting all confused i know exactly how trump feels.

should the president elect not speak that way? eh maybe. its a rally not a speech at the U.N. But its refreshing to hear a politician speaking from the heart instead of being completely scripted (and lying).

DarkJello likes this.
  5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Geressen likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

the poorest 1/3rd it says, and you can follow the same steps they took and see if it matches up.

anyways that is ****ed up XD

7. DarkJello

Should we choose a bunch of poor country bumpkins to manage the gvt, like they do in the EU? Oh, wait!! Nevermind.

Hillary once made fun of Trump for losing one billion dollars. Then she spent 1.2 billion dollars on her campaign. Sweet n sour karma for lunch anyone?

[​IMG]

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

It's just ironic considering everyone was so anti money during the campaign

no more elitists, man of the people sort of thing

9. Sokolov

Remember the Republican motto: It's only bad if the Democrats do it.

10. Sokolov

I wonder how Bannon feels, surrounded by crony capitalism which he allegedly hates.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    BurnPyro likes this.
  11. DarkJello

Everyone? Hillary raised more than 1.2 billion dollars. Dems did not mind all the foreign influence, until Hillary lost yet another election. Curious.

I don't mind rich peeps, I just don't want them banning 17 ounce sodas or making my right to self defense--via the 2nd Amendment--illegal.

12. Sokolov

I wonder if @SPiEkY will call you out for putting Dems into a tiny little box. Curious.

13. DarkJello

There is one and only one kind of "Republican" and one and only one kind of "conservative" in this here world. Big gvt R and D politicians are buddies, FYI.

14. Ragic

hey now democrat superdelegates aint cheap. its a shame electors aren't so easily bought

DarkJello likes this.
  15. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Mm, yeah, 'cause that's all I do, is call out those who generalize, rather than those who generalize while attempting to call people out for doing such. You should probably take a nap, bud, you're getting kinda cranky.

16. Ragic

no no, let him get it out. never let an accusation go unanswered. its the trump way.

17. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

I wonder if Trump will finally have a press conference now that a Russian ambassador has been assassinated?

SPiEkY likes this.
  18. Sokolov

Party in the CIA!

Seriously though, THIS is the kind of thing that starts wars.

19. Ragic

the press should be happy with tweets. that gives them the opportunity to spell check.

DarkJello likes this.
  20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Remember when Right wingers talked about how they feel attacked and outnumbered in these forums?