Trying to get Myx to work, not doing well.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by HiveLord, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

With the amount of myx i see around 1 raven in everything might not be a bad idea

2. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Also birdman in a myx can get you spot detection from a drone if you desperately need detection.

3. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Also worth noting that in the few extreme cases where it might pop up, Pawn+Cocoon is a pretty sweet interaction. (Yes, I've been running Standard, don't judge me)

Also also

4. Bondman007

Bondman007 I need me some PIE!

Whats the upgrade pick for the coordinator? Coordination or Drive? Both seem pretty relevent

5. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

We were (kinda) touching on this in the bugs thread... you could make a case for both really. Coord's power level is through the roof but when it matters, you might not even have the AP to get in position. Drive is the safer pick.

And at that cost it's not like the 4 nora difference matters a whole bunch.

6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I still run snog with facinate cause it's so broken with deaf aura. Consume works though, preference really. You can run ravenspeaker if you want, but I haven't had problems with summons yet so I'll leave it be. I can stomp zombies pretty hard still so im not worried.

7. HiveLord

HiveLord I need me some PIE!

Ravenspeaker, check, though he seems to have a painfully high Nora cost. >.<

So far I've been grabbing everything you guys have been suggesting, to experiment with if nothing else. I figure I'll do lots of tweaking using the stuff you're suggesting, see what I like and what I don't.

The only things still evading me are a Snogvie and oddly enough, the new Rare Hypno Bug.

*Also, side question, do purple and orange pupae benefit from Hive Bond now days? I remember when they first came out, they didn't. I'm trying to get some purples and oranges for the fun of it. I've got some UD Legendaries, Limiteds, and Exos, I'm trading for them, lol.*

8. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Tell me about it, can't get them either. Demand is really high, Broodlord and Adamant alone jumped like 40k since this morning.

9. HiveLord

So, this is what I was playing with the last couple days, and I've been having a LOT more success. I went 8/2 against my fellow noobs.

[​IMG]

I tried the Krikkinwing Alpha and Beezick, but wasn't as impressed with either as I was with the cheap lil' Negation Mage.
    Maybe I had them upgraded wrong or something?

Either way, I've been having a lot of fun with the BG. :D

10. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

...how?

Seriously -2 spitters +2 alphas and the deck looks as good as it can (with a couple tweaks here and there)
    Tough 1 and Regen 1 or 3 (I prefer 3).

Beezik is a cute support champ but ultimately too expensive for what it brings, don't feel bad about that one.

WANDERING POISON CLOUD COME OOOOON

BurnPyro likes this.
  11. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Krik Alpha best champ SL

Sealer0 likes this.
  12. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

@Sokolov with the new spell "Seismic Disturbance" we need a "Feedback: Knockback", or "Recoil Armor", or "Recoiling Feedback", something like paralitic feedback but the attacker is knockbacked 2 spaces :p

pls sok pls

13. HiveLord

What?

This is the craziest Myx Advice I've gotten so far...

Sirius likes this.
  14. Kampel

Who says its for myx, SL getting it would make me happy enough.

We lack knockbackk, and with the seismic thing being a surprize pie why not a feeedback with KB? =P

15. HiveLord

Because this is a "Please help me with Myx" thread?

I mean, don't get me wrong, the fact you posted in the wrong thread was kinda funny, but the fact that you did it a second time and insisted this was the right thread...

That's what won me over. <3

Last edited: Jan 28, 2015
  16. Kampel

you are right <3

HiveLord likes this.
  17. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

Second best, according to Poxbox prices. 1st is Angel of War. Figures. Oh, but then again, Snogvie was out of stock so....

18. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I wouldn't run Angel of War if you'd give me her for free.

iiiioooque likes this.
  19. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

But isn't she the best (melee) magic? True, she doesn't belong in any theme, but still.

I remember receiving one as a tournament prize sometime prevamp and I traded it in poxbox for some other stuff because she wasn't my style. Tbh, I don't remember whether SL had magic trouble prevamp.

20. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Not sure if serious.

It's garbage. Way too costy.

Paradigm is best melee I guess.