Tundra Discipline

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Makorov, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

Gives all affect Ferren Multiattack 3, and the Ferren also keep Savage Exploit.

Edit: Let me just say, if it is MEANT to give all affected Ferren Multiattck 3, that is, quite honestly, mentally ********.

2. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

Let me explain it correctly: it's not Tundra Discipline, it's Portal Watcher. For some reason I couldn't point out(could even be Tundra Discipline like makorov said, no clue) after some time(normally long) in game, champions with Portal Watcher tend to start keeping Multiattack ranks, instead of losing all of them at the end of the turn. It was hard to notice because it almost never happens and given Portal Watcher's Nature they always have multi.

TL;DR: Portal Watcher is giving permanent Multi for some reason.

3. Makorov

Why're they also keeping Savage Exploit?

4. Lushiris

They didn't keep it, I run 2x of it. I used it right before attacking with Brawler and Master. So just you get it, They would still have multi 2 because I had teleported and Swapped in that same turn.

5. Makorov

Lol, the thread is about permanent Multi

What I want to know is why they need easy access to Rank 3 Multi attack

6. Makorov

Which in of itself is ridiculous

7. Lushiris

Yea, I just spent 55 nora for that combo and had to move several champions around... So OP.

8. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

You asked about Savage Exploit and he replied? Did you not want him to answer?

~

As explained, Tundra Discipline doesn't give Multiattack. Portal Watcher does. Portal Watcher also isn't giving all Ferren in general "easy access to Rank 3 Multiattack." It gives one rank of Multiattack to the Ferren with Portal Watcher only, for 1 turn, when a champion relocates (so it takes 3 relocates to get to Rank 3, and it's only for 1 turn).

~

I will look into the keeping Multiattack sometimes issue - if you have any specifics as to when this seems to occur, @Lushiris, that'd help, as I can't reproduce it in basic testing.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  9. Lushiris

I'm testing as we speak, no success though. It is a real thing though since I did see it in my game with @Makorov although he didn't really notice it.

Just got it @Sokolov : Portal Watcher gives a permanent stack when the champion with it is Swapped. Doesn't work with any other relocation, just Swap.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2016
  10. Makorov

Gaining mulit attack in a theme that revolves around relocation cost you 55 nora?

11. Makorov

Forgive me for being hostile, but that **** immediately accused me of abusing an FW bug at the start of a game (literally like round 1/2) then proceeds to pulls out permanent Multiattack 3. Then says it's intended.

Edit: And yea, thanks for reiterating what I'd already found out. Very helpful.

12. Lushiris

I had to deploy ferren hideout and Use Tundra Discipline.

13. Makorov

That's your own damn fault
    Cuz you know, its not like ferren already have relocation abilities

Jesus i cansee why people dont like you. Accuse me of a bug before the game had even started then go and abuse one.

Then say it was intended

14. Sokolov

I don't know what happened in-game between you two so I can't comment on that, all I know is that he's answered every question you asked, and also reported a proper bug, while you have just been hostile towards both him and I.

Anyway, I am going to focus on trying to reproduce the Multiattack persistence issue when granted via Portal Watcher in some cases.

But there doesn't seem to be any other issues here: Savage Exploit doesn't appear to be being kept, and Tundra Discipline does not grant Multiattack in any way to Ferren or otherwise. If anyone has seen Tundra Discipline behaving oddly, do feel free to chime in.

Lushiris likes this.
  15. Makorov

Yep, you're right.
    My apologies. I'll try and keep my personal issues under control, much like Lushiris has done.

16. Sokolov

I will say that if Tundra Discipline did give Ferren MA3, it would, indeed, be kind of mental.

17. Lushiris

Don't know if you read my edit Sok, I've tested it and can confirm Portal Watcher is giving a permanent stack when the champion with it is Swapped. That's the only instance I've seen it happen with(other relocation formas are ok), that's why it was kind of hard to spot.

18. Sokolov

I tested it with Swap earlier and couldn't get it to stick. Did you just do Swap or in combiantion with something else?

And who is swapped?

19. Lushiris

Champion 1 - Swap user > swaps with Champion 2 - Portal Watcher Champion > Portal Watcher Champion gains Multi and + 1 Damage > End Turn - Champion with portal Watcher keeps the buff instead of losing it.

It only retains the buff gained by Swap, so even if it gets two more stacks of Portal Watcher through other means it will only retain the ones gained through Swap. I just reproduced it again(not vs players of course) and confirmed it also stacks to Multi 2 and 3 if they're gained with Swap.

20. Sokolov

Nope, didn't reproduce. What specific champions are you using?