Tutor Services

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Silfeed, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Silfeed

Silfeed I need me some PIE!

Hello. The purpose of this thread is to provide tutoring services for players (new and old). I thought about doing this when I found myself logged onto the game but yet, on Netflix. So I figured if I'm logged on, why not do something Pox related. I've been playing the game a couple of years and consider myself a decent player. I do not play to be the top player but for the strategy aspect of the game. I have an understanding of most of the runes in the game and I love helping others.

Since the intro is out of the way, I'll tell you how it works. I am a very patient person who understands that we all had to learn at one point. I don't wont anyone to feel rushed or that you're wasting my time. With Thanksgiving coming up, trust me, I have time. The tutoring ranges from me watching your games, to helping you with decks, to even playing against you. I can devote like an hour or two to each person, more if no one else needs it.

I advise you not to forget forum cause even though I will do all I can to answer your questions, there may already be a thread about it. I am in the eastern zone so I'm like 3 hours ahead (or behind) of Poxnora time. If you would like to be tutored, just post a message below of what you need help with and when you would be ready to start. Feel free to message me in the game with any problems or questions you may have. I will be checking forum often for messages.

The purpose of this is to help and train so I WILL NOT be trading runes. Also, I will not ask for any of your information other than the name you use in-game. If I ask you for your password or try to make a trade, please report this account.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2015
    Lop, hfok, Anima26 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Silfeed

Bump

Just moved so will not be on for a while. You can still message if you need help with something. Will let you know when I'm back.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
  3. Lushiris

Lushiris I need me some PIE!

I see no harm if you're not Vinard.

4. farzoth

farzoth New Member

Thanks for the help man, I appreciate the advice and it really helped me get the swing of things again having you tell me what things were and what I should be doing as a beginning player.

5. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I am likewise online a lot but spend the majority of my time observing games. If you see me online and want me to watch your games and give you some advice just shoot me a message.

Silfeed likes this.
  6. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

I will take someone up on this kind of offer at some point, ive been meaning to do so for quite a while now but never seem to find the time, or i forget. I know ive got lots of room for improvement, so im certainly interested in this kind of thing.

On a side note its also good that some of you are willing to impart knowledge like this and help newer players, or any players for that matter, get better and improve. Long may it continue.

Silfeed likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Don't forget about @BurnPyro 'a thread. It's more geared towards SL, but I'm sure he'd still be willing to provide helpful insight if you ask nicely, and he's not busy.

8. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

In exchange for your firstborn child and a moonstone.

SaintKiwi likes this.
  9. Anima26

Anima26 I need me some PIE!

No dice. You cant have my little Laila-Rae. And i used my last moonstone on a Jigglypuff, sorry man.

10. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Thank you for stepping up. I have been on the game since very early but I never have much gut to play against other player.

I live in Australia, so I am not sure how the time zone will work out, but I would really appreciate any help from you.

My in game name is hfok, I don't have a fix time to go on, but when I'm on, I usually just observe games, maybe a few hours a days depending on the matches and who's on.

11. Silfeed

Hey, nice to meet you. I'll be looking out for you then. Logging on now.

12. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the reply, we probably missed each other today, is your ign same as forum? I will try to look for you too.

13. Silfeed

yes, my name is the same I tried pm'ing you but it said you was offline even though I saw that you was on. I'll keep looking.

14. hfok

hfok I need me some PIE!

Got in touch with @Silfeed it was a great chat and gave me some great insight =)
    I will try to catch you again later !

Silfeed likes this.
  15. Silfeed

Hello. I am back. Internet is up and work is back to normal. I will be continuing tutoring those who want it. Just send me a message here or online and we can start. Don't worry about wasting my time or that you're asking too many questions because you're not. If you work with me, I'll work with you. I look forward to seeing you.

Lushiris likes this.