Two changes that would go a long way for SL.

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by BurnPyro, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

I do not agree with giving magic attack to Reavenspeaker.

2. Sealer0

Sealer0 I need me some PIE!

I really have trouble seeing how valdac is runnable. Augment creation begs for him to be deployed early, but he's a 100 nora unit which can barely contest. Cleansing aura is really nice, but what he needs is either better range (he's really vulnerable right now) or straight up more damage, or an offensive abillity of some sort. Valdac's soul isn't very relevant because he (again) has to die to give the benefit. And the cd reduction on himself isn't really useful because when the enemy kills valdac you will often be behind on nora.

Because of how badly he gets screwed up by half of the champion pool which can contest fonts early, I find it hard to justify him in any bg.

3. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Yeah it's not as good as I thought because the cooldown thing isn't a buff to the chosen champion and reduce the ability cooldowns of that champion. It just makes Valdac get off cooldown faster which is meh since Trasmission Relay

Maybe if Valdac were like 20 nora less I could see using it for a heal and gimmie magic death :p