Two Questions

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by CTore118, Jul 5, 2014.

1. CTore118

CTore118 Well-Known Member

First of all, will all the campaigns stay unlocked? I can't remember which ones I bought when Sony used to own, and I would like to play them all.

Also, my main question, what's the best strategy for beating the Trials campaigns on hard/legendary? I don't play competitively so I don't know much about synergy in battle groups and such other than what I come up with on my own, but these campaigns have 2-3 champions spawn every turn and I just get overrun so fast. I feel like it should be a lot easier for me and it's discouraging me a lot.

What's the best way to approach these? Do I sit back and defend? Does this basically mean I'm just bad at this game or is it supposed to be ridiculous? I can't get by a hard one...

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

yeah, campaigns will remain unlocked about trials on legendary, they are unfair on purpose, you should be able to beat them holding off and picking them one by one.
    I sincerely recommend you to start learning the game to start pvp.

3. Savain

Savain Member

An aoe volatile amp bg works wonders in the trials except legendary fw, their global dot will beat you, for that campaign you can run a fw lich bg its what i used to run when i did them some things may be changed with the revamp but the basics are still applicable i use ud for all trials except fw