UD changes in patch notes

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by chickenpox2, Jan 29, 2015.

1. chickenpox2

chickenpox2 I need me some PIE!

Underdepths
    Abilities
    Shadowdancer
    • Changed so the effect only occurs once per turn.
    • Description: When this champion makes a successful basic attack, a Lesser Shadowrake is summoned to an adjacent space if no copy created by this champion is in play. This effect can only occur once per turn for each unit with this ability.
    Champions
    Deep Elf Priestess
    • Upgrade Set 1: Poison 1, Poison 2 (default), Poison 3
    Deep Elf Manslayer
    • Starting Abilities: Attack: Physical, Deep Wounds, Warguard
    Bloodbow Infantry
    • Damage decrease (-2)
    • HP decrease (-3)
    • Min Range increase (+1)
    Hekatian Voidraker
    • Fixed an issue with her sprite that may have been the cause of the "white-square" issue
    Spells
    Red Sand
    • Fixed an issue where it did not deal damage when a champion with the ability Combat Awareness used AP.
    Blast Doors
    • Fixed a problem where this charged its nora cost for each Dimension Door in play, rather than once.
    What you guys think about the changes?
    Priestess relocate demon now 2 CD and bloodbow got range and dmg nerf which hurts the most

2. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Bloodbow should be 62 nora as well.

3. chickenpox2

i worried people will try to nerf her cause she too efficient any chance we can add an additional ability like rend?

4. Sokolov

5. chickenpox2

cause she a 62 nora i think a small sandbag won't really hurt her to help comensate for lost of range and damage something like DOTs like rend 2 or something like aim (while she has range )

6. Sokolov

Bloodbow already has Rend base. Are we talking about the same champion?

7. chickenpox2

lol i'm an idiot any case aim would be too strong what about blood tracker or declare hunted or precision in base?
    Just to make her closer to 70 nora so people won't complain

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Those wouldn't really be "sandbag" abilities, though. In fact, it could qualify as a buff, which is unneeded at this point.

9. chickenpox2

dep really nerfed too bad
    im confused about shadowdance you can make more than one copy ?

10. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

hit: make a copy
    ritual to destroy the copy or something similar
    second hit: make another one

(with quicken I was able to make 2 lessers with 3AP)

11. chickenpox2

thats what i thought so you can make more than 1 copy which is horrible cause yo you can make army of lesser shadowrakes

12. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

So priestess has taken a few hits recently:

magic attack CD3, 4AP (from cd2 3ap)
    beckon CD 2 (from cd1)
    Nora - 68 (from 64 (i think))

Despite this she still seems a very good champ, what do people think?

13. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Still a solid 1x, imo

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

yeah i'm still going to run x1, which is nice because now I have an extra spot for something else in just about every bg

15. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Current knee jerk is that I am not tickled about it. Let me test it out and play for awhile to give honest feedback.

16. xxLordQxx

quick question how much nora is relocate ally? how much is beckon demon? Seems like ally should cost more.

17. badgerale

According to poxbox ally is 8 and demon is 12, I guess due to the better cooldown.

Doesn't seem quite right to me either, but there is definitely a manual reduction going on on the dep so it isn't that important in practice.

18. xxLordQxx

With the new changes is it possible to just get relocate ally? With the current nerf its just another watered down ability. No point in having 6 flavors of the same ability.

19. Omnissions

Omnissions New Member

Does the hit to Beckon basically sandbag a Maxx bg? I am running a maxx bg with infiltrators, x2 Priestess, Sheoul disciples, etc., and this hit really takes a toll on maxx's overall mobility. I know a big part of maxx is Dark Summons, but he also has really good damage and presence, and I'm considering just taking him out completely with the cd change. Any thoughts?

20. badgerale

Bear in mind that relocate ally has also been nerfed this patch so the only difference is that demon is 1 less cooldown.