UD/FW Darkness

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by narvoxx, Sep 16, 2016.

1. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Recently returned (not sure for how long), looking at some of the changed rune and I find Darkness is now 30 nora, combined with removal of shrine scry this has to be good somehow.
    So far I have 3x Lichling (gift of scrying), 2xDarkness but kind of lost what direction to go form there.

Heavy stealth could be an option.
    Any ideas?

2. NevrGonaGivUup

NevrGonaGivUup I need me some PIE!

Stitched concealer should be 2x auto. Also, runes with long CDs benefit from being concealed.

3. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

Demon Call reveals all Demons in your rune dock. Captive Lorekeeper has Gift of Scrying and Favor if you go the Demon route.

4. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Harbie!

5. sWeNibor

sWeNibor I need me some PIE!

Did it ever become a complete deck? In that case how did it work? Can we see the deck? Kinda interesting in doing somewhat similar perhaps

6. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I've always wanted some more synergy with rune reveals in UD.

Also worth noting that darkness resets the CD of runes when it hides them, so there might be something to explore there.

sWeNibor likes this.
  7. sWeNibor

Alright i made a deck! Just a first draft but there is some nice ideas i think about it.
    FW I UD I Darkness.PNG

You have the scry´s from 3 x Lichlings and Eternal Lich
    The Stitched Concealer 2x and 2x Darkness

I got a stealth module with concealer and dreameaters
    Dreameaters is also a counter stealth with ping and Counter Summons bgs and so is bone circle staff.
    Relic counters, With Genesis and stitched first and also disintegrate.
    Tank is in form of mirrorskin, Was gonna go Tyrant but didnt have him, and i am unsure he is worth it at this point.
    Stitched warlock for deconstruct and honestly space issues. Might go the Shaman instead for the reconstruct dreameater, But warlock more dmg and a spell charger might make the opponent think twice about casting alot of spells.

I choose the Stitched way for like a counter against seism, to protect the Phylacetery for the lich. And it kinda feelt that it make´s sense.

But i also needed some more Liches for getting the real benefit of the Lichlings Leverage Lich and i find them cool.

Brightmoon Liches i just find really good units, Can move nicely around relics with phantom dash, Mindwipe also a very good ability i find.
    Lich King for that awesome range and dmg. Kinda wish i could lower his cost by dont having immortality because Darkness resets stuff. But oblivion shield +9 nora i dont know at this point.
    Eternal Lich also packs dark favor and extra dmg can come in handy.

Got shatter for equips counter

Not at all sure about the spell Cull the weak very expensive for a finisher but i do get a phylacetery if i manage to kill, (dmg is loss of life so counters some stuff to)
    Mason spire to protect all the relics, Dont know if i am really gonna get the worth out of it.

Widowmaker i like, Can make a range unit do a melee attack if the target is under 30% hp also works with finishing units off.
    Vendettas soulsift i think works with phylacatery deaths

Wondering anything else about my thoughts please feel free to ask, Will try somegames with it today and see how it plays. Also if you got any ideas on how to improve please let me know :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2016
  8. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

Have you got a chance to play this in game yet?

9. sWeNibor

Yeah it do allright like win rate win 8/10 in the first 10 matches have made some small changes to it. But after the big patch i got pretty smacked with it like lost 8 out of 10 instead. One can only have 2x lichlings now. And the change to Reclaim -- Ruin kinda sucked for it. So running a demolish now.

Still experimenting a bit with it, It is alot of fun to play. Doing darkness then slaughter a unit with the concealer is kinda awesome. :)

I will get the updated version i am playing out here soon. Still got some testing to do.

guokamoli54 likes this.