UD has gone downhill

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Theoutcast, May 12, 2016.

1. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

Nope, we don't think that at all, the new ability gives less of a buff, but is much easier to achieve and maintain, while costing less.

OLD Vanguard:
    While 4 or more friendly champions with Arrow Eater or Elusive are in play, this unit gains +4 DMG, +1 DEF, and +2 SPD. (Nora: 8)

NEW Vanguard:
    When this champion is within 5 spaces of a friendly champion with Arrow Eater or Elusive, this unit gains Regeneration 2 and +1 SPD. (Nora: 6)

So while the effect is up, it is weaker, but in terms of uptime - even in a dedicated Arrow Eater deck, the new Vanguard will be more often active.

2. H3II

H3II The King of Potatoes

To be honest i agree with you ... damn it :p :rolleyes:

I think will give it a fair try for multiple times.

3. Sokolov

I know what I am saying sometimes... lol

Gnomes likes this.
  4. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Except the change made the champ, from a decent champ to garbage as soon as this change was made lol.

It literally neutered this thing for regen 2 and +1 speed for -2 Nora.

No thanks I'll take the old ability.

5. super71

Also as for us going downhill I disagree, my reason being is yes a lot of the new runes aren't overpowered or anything, however many of the older champs are crazy as hell.

Anyone looked at masochist or nefarious messenger lately also the old Bok runes ? Ud has many strong options that get overlooked because they are older runes.

The tree idea did suck though, almost like we're opening up the doors to circus bgs with vamps being in so many factions.

6. super71

Also I'm pretty sure goblin king was nerfed because he definitely worked differently prior to the patch after that expansion but people, myself included said he'd be too strong.

7. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I don't think so. I think there was just some confusion regarding the wording of sovereign bounty where some people thought it wasnt taking upgrades or something - and thought up abuse situations - though this wasn't actually the case.

8. super71

Yeah that's possible to, pox has a lot of text errors.

9. Sokolov

Goblin King wasn't nerfed. He didn't work differently at launch.

10. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

So errr, your avatar appears to be an unfamiliar Vothsair?

Qucas likes this.
  11. Sokolov

What is a Vothsair?

Qucas likes this.
  12. potatonuts

Well, that thing right there!

Qucas likes this.
  13. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Swear, it has the head of a crab.

14. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

DON'T YOU TOY WITH MY EMOTIOINS, I NEED MORE VOTHSAIRS IN MY LIFE

15. Revengercm

Revengercm I need me some PIE!

Now Sok's avatar is a spell.

I'll be so mad if we don't get our 2 seen vothsairs.

16. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ud finally sees some more ranged options that also work with bleed & vamps, community is outraged because they look like wood. lol.

17. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

Well, its the fact that they suck. If i thought they were good..id run them. UD really has no long term utility or support relative to other factions. Short term in a match UD can compete...however most other factions can destroy ud in a mid or long term games...

18. potatonuts

UD with late game scaling would be an issue though.

19. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Not now buddy :) SL / SP / FW and FS are the most used factions. UD has been a very stable faction and I dont want to offend the devs but the narias are no where near as good as the valdaci and arroyo etc.. As a huge UD fan it pains me to see UD at this state and I really hope they get picked up more

20. potatonuts

No it definitely is, you can see the correct number in game. UD has filled 3 bars and will probably be halfway to 4 before anyone else makes it to 3.