UD has gone downhill

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Theoutcast, May 12, 2016.

1. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

Wrath : 8 bars, SP has 1, SL and FW have 2 so UD has filled 3, but it never shows.

I as far as I remember UD or FW always were the best DoW factions. SP often the least played which made wrath loose the drums quite a few times.

2. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

Regarding Naria though, I think from the UD perspective the issue is that they have so few abilities that synergize with UD bleed/vampyes so you are basically forced to run them as a Delim or trees theme. Their Conduit abilities are really underrated IMO and i would expect the theme to become quite good with some more additions and maybe a few upgrade reshuffles.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

well I must be mistaken then :) its just that I see loads of players running SP and FW. I like to observe UD games to learn new combos but apparently I onle see teh outcast and I know his runes and style well

4. Burcho

Burcho I need me some PIE!

The Underdepths
    TheOutCast (3229)
    nepyonisdead (1395)
    Jimdar (1310)
    Badgerale (1177)
    Kilstuforf (977)

you did well in the DOW yourself

5. nepyonisdead

thanks mate :) its just that I havent ran FF UD in a long time now so I didnt see those stats.

6. MogaBait

MogaBait I need me some PIE!

I think it is difficult to judge faction popularity among players at this point in the expansion cycle. Personally, I don't like playing near the end of an expansion cycle and I know of a few others who feel this way and are waiting for the next expansion to hit.

nepyonisdead likes this.
  7. nepyonisdead

This expansion looks to be awesome not for the runes but for the players who will be returning (xansoulx, the ravager, burnpyro, and many others ) I miss watching real Battlemasters go at it ;) I am tired of watching half the lobby run what the top 5 player run ((especially tiny's bg)