UD/IS BG disscusion

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by uaChakra, Mar 11, 2014.

1. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Hello everyone for whole time in pox i play only protectorate faction. But now i want to try to split UD/IS.
    I still lack of some card but Here is my deck that i want to build
    http://www.poxbase.com/#!/deck/c8tCojC8nCfVcfNcihCyzcdFca9c1tC9Fs4Bs69s1YsOsPsAs87rir3Tr20E3iE2K

Maybe BaleFire Knights is not cost efficient atm , but i rly like this Champion and only because of them i want to try Wrath faction. Feel free to leave any comments and maybe i need some adjust.

Little description why i pick champ that i have here

BalleFireKnight/Bok Raider/Hekatian Arbiter = Air unit with 7 speed and if wear tinder box on Bok Raider it is 8 spd.

Angel of protection because i have her and she is cool. [7spd is good to]

Korona must have.

Hraken i think he is best Split Hero for UD/IS

Barbarian Elite [ they r very strong and with bonus 19-20 dmg ] + Execute and they can be buffed with

BloodRage to get [9spd 21dmg] i think its super awsome and when they low health buff them with Tales of Valor to one shot anything u see on ur way. Or u can just kill 1 enemy by using Exertion few turn in a row and than retribution to kill another.

Nefari Grief Beare = Detection,Drugery,sever sumon( if enemy is playing summon deck ) and Dispel

Puppet Master = i wana try them because they got a buff from last patch + dread looks cool.

Priest of Valdac =Divine Favor

Arcanist they have 2 element Aoe Dmg + Auras and they can feed units who wear TinderBox

Some notice about what i want to add but cant duo to 30 card per deck
    I would like to add Refute spell to this deck but dont know what to change for it
    And maybe add phase spider here because of Cocon give a nice buff and if GriefBearer in play he can dispel Cocon and it is a super buff in 1 turn.
    Sry if my english is bad , im from Ukraine so english is not my Main Language and leave some comments about how you think i should improve this deck.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

you may want to include a couple griffin riders for the tailwind.

3. only

only Active Member

get Spellkaisers and play new Mountain Sentry

4. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Why spellkaiser? Isn't they be nerfed in last patch?
    And maybe swap arcanist for Griffin raider or for terraformer(they are cheap and have 2 ale for 12dmg + buff barbarian and shared?)
    And new sentry is good but grief bearer have detect+drug very.

5. only

only Active Member

spellkaiser is still the one of the biggest powerhouse in game. his nerf was to solve some stability issues like from being good, he could go godlike mode. capping those damn 8 space away fonts no problem. in your deck (IS/UD), he will be 8 SPD "safe" first turn and well he is all rounder so go figure out.

another thing is that you shouldn't run Bok Raider with SPD upgrade. Ini and Flame3. too much equipments and non champion composition is kinda poor, but if you go for something you like/experiment, then I guess it's "doable". lack of support also seems an issue here. something like Leoss Monks should do the job since you like Hraken and Arcanises.

basically, you could focus on leoss module. there are some cool tricks like Mandate spell with Bluefist (dmg from Blade works on that attack ability). Arcanises getting dmg is also sweet. another option might be focusing on flying champions. IS/UD beasts?

6. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

Arcanises is optional and I think maybe change them for terraformer and why to much equip? 2box they are op and 2manual. And about non champ composition do u think I need spell to deal DMG? I taught SPD and flame on raider is best choice if raider wear box 8spd can be op.
    I still lack korona and arbiter for this deck as soon as I get 28k I hope for good legendary to trade her. And if add spellkaiser how do u think who I should change? Maybe book rider? Or puppeteer they are like 70nora and they got dread +root nice Disabler.

7. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

groble dervish anyone? +UD bonus, +Equip. If opp can't one-turn him, Retri/Sac + Death Nova pretty much decimates anyone trying to go on the defensive once u rush him.

8. uaChakra

uaChakra Member

He can be good as option but I think this deck alrdy have a lot of mele.