UD still underwhelming

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by Theoutcast, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Ralphen

Ralphen I need me some PIE!

This remember me the old Purefire spell... Nerfed!

Maybe, less prone to be nerf-cried due to the fact that is friendly only. Not sure if worth an include, however.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Fentum likes this.
  2. Theoutcast

Theoutcast Member

I disagree with you Markoth....essentially DOOming your own unit IS a huge drawback...UD is typically high cost units....For a Single target spell...that dooms my own unit...it better be cheap. Or....Unless you're trying to make ANOTHER ud rune that no one will use?

3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Okay i have a suggestion then.

Spell: cleanse
    Target champion is cleansed

Cost:70

IronStylus likes this.
  4. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

ok I agree with a cleansing spell for 30 nora that gives short live but a cleanse that kills ur champ in 2 turns?? Markoth I hope u are not being srs because thats incredibly unreasonable in a faction where out champs cost 79 +nora

5. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I only run a couple champs over 80 nora, what the hell are y'all running?

IronStylus and MEATMAN like this.
  6. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

I'm wondering the same thing

Etherielin likes this.
  7. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

The most expensive UD champs I've seen being run were Grimlic, Sheoul Demons and Vothsairs, the latter being used by a few people. Everything else was within 65-75 range IIRC.

8. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

the lack of cleanliness is frustrating as I resign, I will continue coming , hitting and that the hardest win

9. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

flagellation at a cost of 20 - 25 nora is more than viable :) I support fentum's suggestion

10. redChapel

redChapel The King of Potatoes

I actually like Markoth's proposal, how about after a few turns the champion dies but gains death nova lava or something like that so there is an added benefit to sacrificing your own champion. Call it something Sheoul's ______.

11. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Blood cleansing

Target friendly demon champion is cleansed, takes 5 damage and gains masochist.

Nora cost- 30

Simple rune with a cleanse and gives you a bit of a heal and some longevity for your champs.

Sorry sacrificing a champ for a cleanse is just a really really really terrible idea. Who in their right mind would sacrifice a whole champ for a cleanse on a champ to have it die in a few turns ? Your essentially trying to save a unit that is gonna get killed by the same thing that's saving it o_O.

Edit: new idea

Bathe in blood

Target friendly champion collects all blood globes within 5 spaces, becomes cleansed and is healed 5 health per globe to a maximum of 10/15 idk which.

Bighugelarge likes this.
  12. fogandsteel

fogandsteel I need me some PIE!

Now you can. I auto-include 2 in my deck.