UD Tortuns

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Cinder405, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

Has anyone ever tried this?

I have had some great success with a i built about a couple of weeks ago.

The extra damage bonus you get from UD makes your Tortuns really intimidating. The extra Nora bonus from the Swamps makes the forums less of a tempo hit especially when using Tortuns Trade.

The spell kit from UD is awesome to say the least. There is a counter to just about anything.

The stars of the Battle Group are Tortuns Fishkisser, Tremor Craghide, and Tortun Captain.

Fishkisser is so tanky and melts faces. Combo him with Damage Shield and good luck killing that thing while he beats your face in.

Anyways what are your thoughts on this? Any good combos you can come up with? Any suggestions?

I'm not posting a BG of course because I'm too lazy and I'm on my mobile phone.

2. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Are you using Mandate of Sheoul? Sounds like it would be good on Fishkisser

Cinder405 likes this.
  3. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Undertoise hype

4. Cinder405

Actually yes. I use it on him. But end to equip the Fire Shield more often because it's awesome. Also I can always cast mandate of sheol after its equipped with Fire Shield for the HP Boost. Of course fireshield is equipped when facing melee. If ranged I use mandate or Hate Leech

I also run Boundless Enthusiasm for the pounce and Homing Sense so that they can never run from Manic.

Another rune I use is Blood Exchange. Such and underrated spell. I typically use it on Fishkisser who are very low on HP. I used a blood swap once when he was left at 1hp. Opponent raged and surrendered.

Qucas likes this.
  5. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Would really like to see your bg

6. Cinder405

Ill post as soon as I get a chance.

Qucas likes this.
  7. phdstax

phdstax Active Member

When are you going to post this deck?

8. Cinder405

[​IMG]

Sorry for taking long. Been busy

9. Cinder405

[​IMG]

TeaNinja and Qucas like this.
  10. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Will try it out after the expansion, looks cool though.