uh.....wtf is going on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Aug 24, 2017.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

So I jump back to see how this new Pox is going and walk into a damn mine field.

The UI is horrible.
    I cant observe games.
    No chat. Nobody to talk to.
    THE UI IS TERRIBLE.
    Why was there a release when the game is in this shape?

WTF happen?

2. MrBadguy

MrBadguy Guest

3. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

*Insert shrug emoji*

xaznsoulx likes this.
  4. rathma

rathma Member

play bots a little rank. watch-n-wait like most of us man. my fingers are crossed

Gnomes likes this.
  5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

1. Mechanically i dont like it too, esthetically it got quite better.
    2. You usually can but then there is a bug that crashes the client if the game ends while you are spectating. They know, they will correct.
    3. Chat problem is known, it was working a couple days ago. Anyway, come talk with us on the forum, or join the Discord channel unitl they adjust it, if you feel alone ^_^
    4. Somebody likes it
    5. Because there was a time limit in the contract with Sony so they HAD to release the client.

6. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

on the up side, you can go fullscreen 1920X1200 with no black boarders

MaruXV likes this.
  7. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

@OP

I get it. This is the first time every playing a game that I was actually offended by its devs. Not only did they scoop this poop onto our plate, but then released a lolmidterm and asked for monies. Lastly, free stuff for the nonexistent PS4ers and a mushroom print to the forehead for the super loyal PC crew.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    Scrijordan and Axeraiser like this.
  8. rathma

rathma Member

also pro busted client tip, when you go to far with movement on champs or where you don't want em to, hold right mouse button down to re-adjust( don't let go left click)

MaruXV likes this.
  9. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

Thanks for the replies. I played some and like the rest....i guess I am hoping for the best. Lol I am no longer in shock/anger I have moved to disappointment. But like the rest of the loyalist that cant let this game go forever....I will see what happens. Must be nice to have players so addicted to a dream.....that they never truly quit for good.

SPiEkY and xaznsoulx like this.
  10. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

Love keeps the universe together. Or maybe it was black matter. Or antimatter. What was that, i always forget.

11. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

The almighty Neil Degrasse Tyson has stated that the correct term is dark gravity as there is no physical matter there as far as we can tell.

MaruXV likes this.
  12. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

It's the love that makes Pox Nora go round.

Etherielin and MaruXV like this.
  13. Apostate

Apostate I need me some PIE!

Is...is the game playable on the Vita yet?

14. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Not released yet