Under-rated runes

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Nov 9, 2014.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

It has always worked fine for me, when did this start happening?

2. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Ambush is bugged currently like that for some time now.Its also affecting other champions,like dark seductress.

3. Destorum

Destorum I need me some PIE!

it works when he moves within 2 spaces of it at least it does in every single one of my games

4. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

That ambush bug should only apply to Myx Sandlion and Dark Seductress. Trap spider should be fine because he has the sufficient range required for it to trigger within 2 spaces whereas the other 2 do not.

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. RasielCZ

RasielCZ I need me some PIE!

I'm starting to like Hekatian Arbiter, really versaile at 76 nora

6. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

Bok Guardian is an Amazing Tank, with Demon Shield she stay alive the whole game. And Corrupted Cultist is pretty damn good to, with Sheoul Demon on table, his Surge Demon + Loss of Life make him really amazing.
    Goblin Archer does not fit in any theme, but are pretty strong and cheap. Serville Brute is ridiculous, base dmg + Beserker 3 + Surge Demon elf + faction bonus= 7+4+4+x= 15+ dmg for an 50 nora champ, and lets dont forget about pace, giving him free ap.
    And for the last, my beloved Zoalt, I have never seen someone using him, but with his Equip, he can deny 2 atks, have immunity of three different types, and deal some heavy dmg, in SP/UD split, he shines so much *-*

7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Nefari Guardian is quite nice.

8. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

Deep Elf Mercenary is awesome in a deep elf bg. i run her 2x un-cped

I also am a fan of Deep Elf Ritualist

SPiEkY likes this.