Underdepths Sample Battlegroups

Discussion in 'Underdepths' started by badgerale, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Eh all my decks are the max efficiency i can come up with ( i have almost every UD rune so cost is never an issue when im making bgs, its just real good cheap)

Mindslicer boomerang is the greatest spell ever.

ok you don't have to run x2 maddening echoes, its just a preferance

2. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@Ramymanify

Mindslicer Boomerang is the greatest spell ever.
    2x Maddening Echos is not mandatory. If you want nice AoE dmg use Superiority.
    Maddening Echoes is a semi-situation rune. However; it's cheap, and when you can get max efficiency from the spell while only having one in your bg. I guarantee your going slap yourself for not including 2.
    70 nora. For 43 Sonic dmg on 5 champs. Usually. That's a GG. Keep in mind you can fuel it with your own champs, and Combat Awareness provides wonderful synergy.

3. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

What about Angel of pain, should I get them to run a Deep Elf/Servile Brute/Vosthair Ireguard BG ? or just about any UD BG ?
    cause I want to, but I hear they're getting nerfed

4. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

their getting buffed imo, they kinda suck atm.

5. Ramymanify

Ramymanify The King of Potatoes

so If I am to get 2 LEG for UD in general (in my case Deep elf/ Demon) BG
    what are the best ones in terms of practicality and effectiveness
    I prefer to get 2 Koronas but I am not sure I can afford the whole Bleed BG
    a lot of people tell me Vothsair Reavers are the way to go, but I am not sure as well

I recently got 2 Demon lichs from PB, and I really want to try a new (aside from FW zombies) Demon deck

Thanks in advance, and sorry for the multitude of noob questions, I am new to the game :D

6. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

I'd look into the Imp Alchemist, actually.

58 nora for a pretty baller support unit.

MEATMAN likes this.
  7. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

@badgerale I am running something Similar to your Mino bgs, but I do have a question for you. The Fireblast you have there; are you using it for the synergy with Purging Flames, Dmg, or both?
    I have been running Hellfire. It is quite nice to get a mass Cleanse/Dispell for 40 nora. The 5 Fire dmg has been negligible.

Edit: This is mine atm.

[​IMG]

Note that Malandur hasn't been pulling his weight recently. Been thinking about trading in a Stitched First.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2015
  8. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

I'll be honest, I haven't used purging flame on the new mino much, purely because I haven't had many games with him.

I tend to run 1x fireblast in most of my decks as it is the most dependable AoE we have - can damage relics, shrines and champs and isn't countered by snowblind or shielded.

9. junithorn

junithorn I need me some PIE!

Here's the imp BG I'm currently hovering around the top 10 with

[​IMG]

SPiEkY likes this.
  10. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

nice, i'll add it to the OP

11. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Here's my current Spider BG. Note that it hasn't seen play in a while, but the patch on the 3rd promises to fix Phase so I might get back into them pretty heavily.

[​IMG]

12. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Here's my current Chaotic Wizard BG

[​IMG]

13. IMAGIRL

IMAGIRL Forum Royalty

Bumpity, bump.

14. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

With regard to deep elf decks, is Servile Brute still used even though it no longer has Demon Elf Bound?

15. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

It has demon elf surge, so i'd say yes. Not having bound is a great reason to run it in different bgs though, just in deep elf you'll be getting a ton of damage through a berserk unit. 2 Defense for some reason and pace are just sweeteners.

16. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

Currently, they are viable even BG?

17. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Nah these Bg's are 1year + old now

18. yuore

yuore The King of Potatoes

Excellent would someone do a post but current !

19. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

I love this post that was made by top UD players

I am currently sitting in rank 30 using a fire bg that you guys would mostly guess by now

It's made using @Agirgis1 tutorial on bg making which is a great resource to be honest in any bg build up (highly recommend the vids whether u are new or a veteran ;) )

Major credit to @badgerale who honors UD by making every theme there is and consistently making them competitive and for this amazing thread.

I will post the bg I made if you guys want

Also lastly there is a group for pox on an application called discord and if u guys have a mic and have the time hop on and we can have a chat