Unlocking features - New Player

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by Hiskett, Nov 22, 2014.

1. Hiskett

Hiskett New Member

Hi,

I recently started playing and I'm working my way along the new player tasks to unlock all features. I seem to be stuck at the 'Marketplace' task.

The task says "Access the Marketplace and other utilities from within the Pox Nora client", and "Visiting the pox nora marketplace will unlock the next tier", but when I click on the Marketplace button that has now appeared at the top of my window - nothing happens. I get the clicking sound, but that's all. I don't even get the clicking sound when I try click on one of the Rune buttons further up. I've attached a screenshot of my Launchpad screen.

How do I complete this task? Is there something more I need to do (complete more 1p campaigns? or more pvp battles?) I've tried playing a few more battles but I'm still stuck. Can anyone help?

Attached Files:

2. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Looks like you've done everything you are supposed to do to me. The marketplace is supposed to just open up when you click on it. Maybe a bug? Have you tried uninstalling/ reinstalling? A quick perusal of the bugs forum brought up nothing. Try posting over there. You can also disable the tutorial in options if you like. Sorry, bud.

3. Hiskett

Hiskett New Member

Thanks. I've made a post in the Bugs section. Will update there (and here, if this one doesn't get closed) if I find a fix.

Oldmaster likes this.
  4. Oldmaster

Oldmaster I need me some PIE!

Awesome! Welcome to the game, I hope you enjoy it. Remember "Losing is fun!"

5. sharang2

sharang2 The King of Potatoes

If you press escape; you can elect to skip the tutorial - that's what I had to do.

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Are you playing on Steam? If so you the problem you are having may be because you have Steam overlays disabled. Right click on Pox Nora and click on Properties. Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.

Oldmaster likes this.
  7. Hiskett

Hiskett New Member

Thanks, Senshu! All fixed now that I've activated the Steam overlay.