Unopened packs not added to account

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by affrobong, Jul 15, 2014.

?

Anyone else loose their decks if unopened?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. affrobong

affrobong Well-Known Member

I'm having this EXACT same problem as this user:
    http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/unopened-packs.4548/

I bought two of the "bonds of war" packs, since you cant buy them with gold... I wanted to open them both at the same time, maybe passively up my chance to get a better card from 5% to 10%.

But It didn't seem to open the 2nd one, I say this purely due to there being 6+3+1=10 cards per pack and I have 12 cards from the "bonds of war" pack, when I should have 22 (since I bought two packs, aka 20 cards worth)

Maybe theres a code flaw, since I am 100% I did not get the 2nd pack I paid for, this is kind of disheartening since I was thinking it would be nice to get some of the new (to me) savage tundra cards since i haven't played in a long time, last time I played this game was sony..

I also didn't get the savage tundra deck that it said I would get when I converted my sony station account to the desert owl games account... Prob another code error there to look into guys.

Some proof so you can't tell me that it was "automatically opened" when it 100% was not opened or added to my account. In this screen shot you can see how I have only 12 cards from the "bonds of war" pack.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/charlie-sheen/poxnora_zpsd807db9c.png

2. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

u was opening the "champion" section,have u made sure that u dont have any relic,spell,equipment?
    let just go to all section and plus them,im sure it will be 30 =,=,if not,i think u were right,New Bug for Pox ....
    a pack should not contain only champ runes for sure
    until now,i have opened 3 boxes,meaning that 30 packs,and nothing wrong at all even that i didn't open any pack

3. ngsimmortal

ngsimmortal Member

p.s: hoping for a respond from Pox now is really bad idea,there is only Shenshu here,and he is working in both Pox & Void Rim :p