Unsleeved media banned for life

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Ragic, Dec 10, 2017.

1. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Are the alt right politicising warhammer????

FFS

2. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

oh gawdy

3. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

I don't know but one side is apparently unhappy with certain elements and the other side seems to be
    "regressive left waaah-men virtue signalling whiners stop politicizing!"

Sooooooooooo

4. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

so try being on the correct side of an issue for once?

5. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

After reading and listening to the video my tldr take on this issue: “ girl uses gender to e- beg for money from lonely nerds, gets called on her b.s. and lefties cry bully the guy til he is banned from internet”. Did I interpret this situation right?

newsbuff likes this.
  6. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

7. Ragic

rather banned from participating in any sanctioned mtg events (which was basically his job)

its so sexist it isn't even funny. if the person in question were a guy, these libtards would have zero to say about it.

8. Gaverion

Gaverion I need me some PIE!

I find it odd, based on past posts what I am hearing a few of you say is that if a baker wants to ban gays from buying cakes that is just and right, however if a company wants to ban an individual they perceive as damaging to their brand/community it is a huge injustice.

Geressen, Astamir and BurnPyro like this.
  9. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wurd

Republicans are PoS hypocrites who like everything, as long as it suits them.

10. Ragic

uh, the guy was promoting their brand. and he was attacking someone who was preying on that precious community. but because that scam artist had lady parts and hurt feelings, well...

but the real issue here isn't your bakery strawman. its about due process. I bet you know absolutely nothing about the situation and have spent zero time learning about it. but plz, feel free to put it all in perspective for us.

newsbuff and profhulk like this.
  11. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

His attitude is the same as the mob that banned this guy. Populist sheep programmed to attack as soon as they hear “ sexism”etc. Nevermind researching the incident for context. I bet majority of these ppl who banned this guy have zero interest in Magic and are just a bunch of losers witch hunting for popularity points. Look at gamer gate. Bunch of losers exploiting video games for social justice who have zero interest in game or gamers.

newsbuff likes this.
  12. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Wtf is gamer gate even?

All you rightwing nuts with your gates. If its anything like pizza gate, lol.

13. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

this explains what he means I think.

whatever I never cared and people who care are probably sad.
    (profhulk cares)

the following series of youtub vids are also somewhat related

the arguments at the begining is about the other game-feminist related thing.
    the white knight box profhulk is putting everyone in
    also see which forum posters you recognise, I recognise Comi and Sok... amongst others.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

All the alt righters here are seriously delusional, as per requirement.

15. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

I think you misunderstand what white knight means.

16. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Teach us more about white knighting.

Truly, it can't possibly be as simple as a derogatory term for people aiding a female. But oh no, now she won't like me?? Well then Firk that guy. And Firk her too. White knight and a slut SJW.
    ----------

How close am I?

Geressen likes this.
  17. Geressen

Geressen Forum Royalty

actually @profhulk might not be the one putting people in the W-kinght box but you all know I cannot keep the right wingnuts apart.

in which case I am sorry.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  18. Ragic

I'm pretty sure what he said was 'I wouldn't even rap_ you'. not 'ill kill and rap_ you'. doubt that matters to those who peddle victimhood, but still.

and if any mod is concerned with my use of 'rap_' to avoid the filter, id be happy to post a pic of the word (since apparently that doesn't bother you).

19. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Damn Ragic, are the bullies not letting you say nasty words?

20. Ragic

upload_2017-12-16_14-23-52.png

newsbuff likes this.