unwanted runes

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by whitearmor, Jul 31, 2015.

1. whitearmor

whitearmor New Member

what is the best way to get rid of unwanted tunes?
    I don't really care what I get in return as long it's the same faction

2. darklord48

darklord48 Forum Royalty

Anima26, Lushiris and Pipster like this.
  3. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

You can use Poxbox to get some Rune, but remember that maybe you can lose some value in there, Nothing really great to be concerned. You can also destroyer the runes in Forge system, winning shards and forging others runes.

4. whitearmor

whitearmor New Member

destroy them if the forge for nora shards sounds good, but there's a way to get a random card from my faction for those nora shards?
    about the poxbox, I got lost in there, how do I use this site?

5. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

For an Random one, no, you can't. About the Poxbox, registrar, log in, and follow the tutorial of the site. Left column is the ones PB have to offer, and points needed to get it. Rigth column is the ones PB accept for trading, and the value. You put the runes you want for you (from the left), and will appear in the upper border the price of all you want. You need to put an e qual or higher price to "pay" for it, trading your own runes (add from the rigth). Then, you open a trade in Poxnora normal trade, and copy the last digits (numbers) of the URL of the trade, and add to tge space in the upper right. A guy named Decondor will make a BID for your runes, he is PB owner, and if everything is OK, you accept.

6. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You can forge back any rune of any faction but the ones of the last expansion, with a shard rate of 1:2,5 of the same rarity.

The ones you get for free while doing single players belong to "basic set" of runes, and worth less than the "extended set" of runes, so it would be 1:5.

These "basic set" runes doesn't worth trading to POXBOX since you lose a lot of value, that could be sharded to forge a valuable Exotic, that worth quite a lot of POXBOX credits.

You should aim to get 500 Shard with garbage from basic set, then doing POXBOX with the most valuable Exotic.

SPiEkY and Anima26 like this.
  7. whitearmor

whitearmor New Member

can I get better cards if I win in pvp?

8. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

You can get already good cards on single players. A lot of basic set runes are playable and some are meta worthy.

Also some of them are high rarity and give you up to 150 shards which is not low.

PvP gift you experience tokens instead, which is not as exciting, but useful once you realize you earned a bunch for free.

Anima26 likes this.
  9. whitearmor

whitearmor New Member

thanks, but I didn't understood the "you earned a bunch for free."
    bunch of what?

10. Goyo

Goyo I need me some PIE!

CP coins to "evolve" champions and open their upgrade paths.

11. whitearmor

whitearmor New Member

nice.. ok, thanks, I think I got it..