Update on few things please?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxLordQxx, Nov 24, 2014.

1. xxLordQxx

xxLordQxx I need me some PIE!

I am only able to play every so often so my taste for the meta is not quite developed. Few questions to help me get up to speed.

1. Why does it appear only some titans/dragons were made playable? This includes the champs with revere. I would love to be able to play Firemaw with his imps. There is just little to no synergy.

2. So I have heard FS is broken OP. Is KF on the same level? Specifically magic amp. I got rolled twice and it is not beyond possibility it was my play that got me rolled. But I felt totally helpless most of the game. The combination of dmg output/high hp/and incredible range and pseudo range left me with few options. My knee jerk says that chained fae, the eternal circle relic, and the range all need to be looked at OR maybe reduce KF's AOE range to AoE 2 and make all their champs have 5spd? lol that might help solve some of the issues. (That last statement might be a bit on the bashing side.)

3. Is range gonna be nerfed anymore? 8 range over 15dmg seems a bit much especially if said champs have over 40hps.

4. What is the next agenda? Balance patching, new content, bug fixing? All of the above?

For what its worth I admit this post focuses on KF. Its not only because I hate all things not UD, but it also most of what I faced in the few games I had a chance to play. BTW I did manage to win one game vs. the KF Mega Magic All Stars. But I believe this was due to a little luck and mistakes.

2. MEATMAN

MEATMAN Forum Royalty

1. imp alchemist (the only UD champ with revere: firemaw) can actually go into quite a few different themes and one being fire, which firemaw is usually going to be in. Firemaw doesn't really need to be with imps since he is out of place, but alchy can go into a number of different ones so you're better off building fire, and if you have the room put the imp in there.

2. I actually haven't played much against KF as of late or FS. Lucky me I guess since I do keep hearing they are both OP.

3. who are you referring to?

4. probably up next will be a new expansion (am I the only one who doesn't mind that? they could probably use some new revenue and it's already all there)

3. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

Hawk attack is definitely in line for a nerf next patch, though range more generally isn't at this time.

Regarding imp alchemist, he's definately runnable but you're right that he doesn't do anything in particular for the fire theme. It might be worth thinking about moving revere to a more fire centric champ - it could be an upgrade on the goblin dirtbag for example.

4. xxLordQxx

That would be a good idea! Or possibly put it on Nefari Fireslinger. I love the champ but frost vuln has to go and he needs re-costed. He was 80ish nora at the old range. Now its just boxed. This would be the perfect champ for revere imo. It also doesnt just lock firemaw into one style deck. But allows him to shine in fire decks.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  5. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

All UD champs to 7 damage? Got it.

6. Boozha

Boozha I need me some PIE!

All SL champs -10% HP, all ST champs -10 HP, all FS runes +6 nora, too

God no

7. Ragic

Ragic I need me some PIE!

All FW champions get increased cooldown? sure why not.

8. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

9. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I think all flying units should get Tailwind on base.

Vote Kanye 2020 and TheBulwark like this.
  10. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I think its sad that every faction aside from fw would be crippled by removing the faction bonus.

11. Boozha

Zombie decks would be aswell ...

12. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS is OP

13. Boozha

IS are terrorist supporters. IS is OP = ISIS OP

14. Netherzen

Zombies would be fine,the only bg which would be affected would be cheap meat,a bg that was mediocre,and was recently made even worse by nerfs to lumbering.

15. Netherzen

They are no match for our power! The Undead will reign the land of the holy!!

16. xxLordQxx

Life goal is to become a troll? Got it!

Lol

Monyx likes this.
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

haha lmao lol ye tru bro

lol

Qucas, Baskitkase and Vote Kanye 2020 like this.
  18. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Dude fw bonus is necessary for true fw play

D4rkSteel likes this.
  19. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty

Therefore IS is the best! Buff IS

20. Netherzen

Most people dislike the slow attrition pace that fw bonus and gamestyle often forces.I would honestly rather have 6 extra nora or 1 bonus speed.