Useless upgrade in Lord of Bones deck

Discussion in 'Training Grounds and Game Guides' started by BansheeX, Mar 9, 2014.

1. BansheeX

BansheeX I need me some PIE!

The Hoarfrost Dragon has Ally: ST as one of it´s upgrades. Pretty silly in a FF BG ;)

2. Tricky1

Tricky1 I need me some PIE!

From what i remember you're a highly respected player for FW , so i'm going out and saying I don't understand what you're saying.
    With that,hoarfrost lich also has the same concern..."frost"

3. BansheeX

One of the upgrades that is automaticly taken on the Hoarfrost Dragon in the free Deck is used on an Ally ability. Since it is a FF BG is is a wasted upgrade. Not sure how i can explain it more clearly.

4. Tricky1

Now I see the lord of bones aspect as well, thank you for clarifying. It wasn't clear to me for what ever reason.

5. BansheeX

Your choice of font size and olour makes your post incredibly annoying to read.

6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2014
  7. katanafish

katanafish The King of Potatoes

lord of bones also gives you a mysian necromancer with corrupted nora that punishes you for using the included unholy tomb

8. Celestus

Celestus The King of Potatoes

Yeah and Toll taker

9. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

Ha, good catch, I wonder if it would be possible to move the upgrades around =P.

10. Andralexis

Andralexis I need me some PIE!

What did you expect from a Shaco player?

TeaNinja likes this.
  11. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

I laughed XD.

12. oyo97

oyo97 I need me some PIE!

What elo is that shaco anyway ? ;P

13. Tricky1

That of the highest caliber of course :) I've destroyed enemy shrines on their turn :rolleyes: That might be one way to know if you've played against me.