Vampyre Bat

Discussion in 'Bug Reporting' started by Vote Kanye 2020, May 27, 2014.

1. Vote Kanye 2020

Vote Kanye 2020 Better-Known Member

The LE rune Vampyre bat either A. Does not appear in the rune manager so you cannot add him to any bg's or B. Prevents the rune page from loading making a whole page of runes unusable and unable to be ran in bg's.

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

If you have Vampyre Bat and it appears on your checklist it should appear on your rune manager. Make sure the only filter you have set in the rune manager is Rarity for Limited. Also, try holding shift while you refresh the page.

I tested it out and a Vampyre bat that appears on my rune checklist also appears on my rune manager. You might want to make sure you don't have that rune up for trade. If this continues try creating a support ticket by clicking on the Feedback & Support tab on poxnora.com.

3. Fikule

Fikule I need me some PIE!

To be honest I had the same issue too. It makes it so the page the rune is on can't be loaded at all. I tried it in list mode in the manager too, same issue. I also tried multiple browsers (chrome, firefox and explorer).

For me it was the limited Carrionling. The only way I could solve the issue was trading them away. It was either that or having to do very specific searches to find certain champions.

Just pointing out that while it doesn't happen for everyone, it is happening and it's very annoying for those it does happen to.

I gave them to my brother and have never tried having them traded back. But seeing as how in both cases it is LE runes, I would suggest maybe seeing how these were awarded to players as possibly being the issue?

4. Senshu

Hmm, that is really odd. Do you still have Vampyre bat on your account or an alt account where this is till occurring? Create a support ticket by clicking on the Feedback & Support tab on poxnora.com. This will allow our engineer to look and see if it is your account or something else. Include a full description of what happens, and be sure to say "Senshu looked into this issue, but was unable to reproduce."

Hopefully we will be able to isolate this problem.

5. Fikule

Just traded them back now. I can now load the page they are on. So for me it's resolved.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014
  6. Senshu

I would advise h0spy to hold off on trading it back and forth just so our engineer would have a better chance of finding the causes because this doesn't address why it happens. If we are able to see it in action then we have a lot better chance to resolve it for everyone that may be affected.

With that said, it is good to hear you were able to resolve the problem yourself Fikule.

7. Fikule

Removed that bit from my post then ^^

8. Senshu

You didn't need to remove that section. It is up to h0spy to choose which course of action. I was just suggesting the altruistic option ;)

9. Vote Kanye 2020

I would also like to add I recently just traded it over to a friend of mine to see if it was just my client or if it was possibly everyone or even just the rune itself is corrupt, but anyways he had the same problem, it stopped him loading up pages and he couldnt get it to appear in the manager :L

10. Fikule

Might not be exactly the same as mine then as my brother was able to view it when I first gave it him (over a year ago).

11. Senshu

Does your friend still have it? Who ever has the rune and this problem be sure to create a support ticket then our engineer can look into this problem.

12. Vote Kanye 2020

No he gave it back, I'll make a support ticket then. Thanks for your help.

13. Senshu

So you are still having the problem even after trading it back-and-forth?