Vampyre king

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by anwar, Feb 28, 2014.

1. anwar

anwar The King of Potatoes

Vampyre king

when the vampyre king appear everything will looks ..... so sad ....so bad...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wearing a large black cloak moving alone
    Long hair
    With the eyes of a white scary
    His weapon is the blood
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    faction: Forsaken Wastes
    Race: Unedad . Vampyre. lich
    attack: 13
    speed: 7
    range; 1-3
    DEF: 3
    HP: 58
    -small
    -calss : none
    Rarity; EXO or HERO
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    abilities:
    - Flight --------------------------------- he's large black cloak make him flight
    - Bleed
    - Boon of the undead
    - Cast : Vampirism ------- ( for 1 turn CD: 5 )------ this what make him the vamps king ^^
    - Desecrated zone 3 --------------------to make tunnel work's ^^
    - life siphon ----------------------------- yes he is a vamp
    - Tunnel: dead magic zone ** <---- new
    - Commander ; vampyre's ** <-----new
    ---------------------- upgrade ----------------------------
    - surge : Vampyre <----- new
    - confuse attacker ----------------------- he is a vampyre so will be fun to have this like vampire ^^
    - loyalty----------------------------------- that's a normal thing for a king
    - Evasive 2-------------------------------- it is not easy to fight vampyre kings he must have some evasive like we see in all move or anime ^^
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first vamps need a new Champion that make vamps back to play... and the king can tunnel DMZ <--- FW did not have this skill before ...and this is more fun and big boost to VAMPYRE BG ^^
    you all know we ask for vampyre hero and this can be a hero for vamp's if not then a good exo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    thank you ^^

Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    xRugolth likes this.
  2. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

Really like the concept of this rune and really would like to see vampyre races expand then maybe I would have a reason to play with you undead flesh heads

anwar likes this.
  3. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

anwar and xRugolth like this.
  4. DeepClaws

DeepClaws New Member

mmm i really like the idea :D

anwar and xRugolth like this.
  5. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

logistics: leech vitality
    if he has loyalty, other factions have to have his counterparts. I'd say Regal Presence

base stats is really high..ofc not if he costs 100 nora or so. 3 def, 58 hp, life siphon, flying, 13 damage + SURGE...+ LOYALTY...

I'd say:
    50 hp, 1 def, 10 damage, 6 spd, 1-1 range, 85 Nora. LOSE Evasive 2
    +3 DMG, +1 DEF, and +5 HP + 5HP + 1 DMG
    If my assumptions are correct, midgame with 5 vamps + Banner he'll look like:

my version w/ adjusted stats=
    55 hp, 1 def, 18 dmg (UD +2dmg, banner +1dmg, surge +5dmg), 6 spd (can move 9 spaces with Tunnel 3), 1-1 rng, 85 Nora
    w/ Life Siphon + Leech Vitality, Anti-Spell DZ

your version=
    68hp, 4 def, 24 dmg (UD +2dmg, banner +1dmg, surge +5dmg, loyalty +3dmg), 7 spd (can move 10 spaces with Tunnel 3), 1-3 rng, XX Nora.
    w/ Life Siphon, Evasive 2, Anti-Spell DZ

urs can like...one-turn anyone...

6. singinsammy

singinsammy Member

This is an awesome idea. I'd like to add some of my own thoughts

I like the speed 7; one way to mitigate that could be remove flight, and add alternate form: giant bat. In lore vampires are often able to shapechange into wolves or bats. This way you could still have flying versatility, but with a little of a tempo hit so that you're not moving 14 spaces flying in the first 2 turns after deploy. Or, perhaps logistics: flight, the reasoning being that as the king's subjects spread more vampirism in the world, he gains more personal power.

Remove race: lich. don't mix the two themes. keep it classy :p

Remove Cast: Vampirism. It's very creative, but remember, that spell applies to all champions, even enemies. Command: life syphon might be cool, giving allies in a short-range 1 turn of life syphon. But anyways, he'll probably be run with mostly vamps, so it's a little redundant anyway. Maybe replace with cast: despoil, which would help with tunnel: DMZ (if you keep it, see next entry)

Replace tunnel DMZ with relocate: bloodball. seems a little more thematic to me, still very situational, though maybe would necessitate spd 6 after all. With max AP of 10, there would have to be a blood ball within range for him to relocate and get 2 attacks off. Certainly doable, but only within the theme

I say drop loyalty and add something else that buffs other champions. Like Guarded: Vampyre and protective would be sick. If your foe attacks the king, vamps in proximity get AP; if foe attacks vamps, king gets dmg buff. Or, Camaraderie. Vamps are expensive so this could be a great option.

I wouldn't make him a hero, because it would prohibit him from FW/UD splits, but I would make him unique.

Vampyre King
    Race: Undead, Vampyre; Class: None, Size: Small, Rarity: Legendary
    Artwork: An ancient but handsome man with long hair, white eyes, and a dark black cloak
    Flavor-Text: "He has been spreading evil for as long as you or I have existed. He may well join you, Sire, but must be approached as an equal" -Xulos advising Serkan
    Nora Cost: 83

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10, SPD: 6, RNG: 1, DEF: 2, HP: 52

Champion Abilities
    Attack: Physical- This unit makes a Physical attack at its Range. This is a basic attack.
    Boon of the Undead- This champion has Immunity - Disease, 40% Poison resistance, and Fearless. When this champion recovers a nora globe, you gain an additional 20% nora.
    Bleed- When this unit damages a champion with a basic attack, the target is Bloodied (This unit cannot stealthed) for 6 turns and a blood ball is created in an adjacent space. Demons and Vampyres that capture the blood ball heal an amount equal to 50% of the damage that caused the blood orb. Other champions that capture it take that same amount in disease damage. Only one blood ball per enemy can be active at a time.
    Relocate: Blood Ball- This champion relocates to a Blood Ball within 6 spaces.
    Bat Form- This unit becomes an Bat with Flying, Mobility, and Sonar 3. It gains +1 SPD and is cleansed. AP 3 CD 5
    Life Siphon- When this unit attacks and deals damage to a champion, it heals HP equal to half the damage dealt.
    Commander: Vampire- Friendly Vampyre without this ability gain 5 HP and +1 DMG. This effect does not stack..
    Unique- Only one copy of this rune may be played in a Battle Group.

Champion Upgrades
    Guarded: Vampire- Whenever this unit is successfully attacked, friendly Vampyre within 5 spaces gain 2 AP and +4 DMG for 2 turns. This effect does not stack.
    Protective- When a champion you own with the same race as this one is attacked, this champion becomes Enraged 2 (This unit has +5 DMG) for 2 turns.
    Surge: Vampire- This unit has +1 DMG for each friendly Vampyre.
    Intimidating- This champion may not be the target of close-combat attacks, except those made by Fearless champions.

anwar, DeepClaws and RedScarlet like this.