Vampyre Thrall and Seeping Coffin

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by SireofSuns, Nov 30, 2016.

1. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

First, the new abilities that I don't expect to see for some time:

Thrall: Vampyre (Friendly units with Class: Thrall within 5 spaces of this unit lose 2 Health at the beginning of their turns, and this unit heals for twice the amount of Health lost this way. This effect stacks.)

Swarm: Nospheratu (When this unit destroys a champion with a basic attack, a level 1 Nospheratu is deployed under your control in the space the champion occupied.)

Vampiric Thrall FW, Common, Nora Cost: 61
    “When a Vampyre bites you, your blood mixes with theirs, turning you into a Vampyre. If however, the Vampyre is especially hungry, they will drain all of your blood, leaving you as a mindless undead, a thrall to their whims.” – Study of Vampiric Anatomy and Practices
    8_6_1_0_40
    Race: Undead, Vampyre Class: Thrall
    Atk Physical
    Logistics: Speed
    /1/
    Life Siphon
    Sustain
    Escape
    /2/
    Leap 2
    Hit and Run
    Shadowstrike

He's meant to be a "lesser" Vampyre, which would could be Swarmed by more powerful "true" Vampyres.
    They can be used a "cheap meat" champions in a Vampyre bg.
    There aren't really any "cheap" Vampyres currently.

Seeping Coffin FW, [relic], Nora Cost: 50
    0_0_0_0_20
    This relic has Seeping Coffin (Target friendly champion within 3 spaces is removed from play, and friendly champions with Race: Vampyre, Life Siphon, or Bleed gain 4 max health and +1 damage. After 4 turns, the target champion is redeployed in its controller's closest available deployment zone, has its HP adjusted to before it was removed from play, and loses 8 max health. Cooldown 3.). If the target champion had Race: Vampyre, Life Siphon, or Bleed, it gains Initiative 1 and Bloodtracker.

This relic is designed to help enable the Vampyre theme.
    The relic gives a way to globally heal Vampyres and boost their damage, while also protecting a friendly champion.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I'd specify that the redeploy from coffin redploys the champ with the HP it left with -8. Otherwise its a practically full heal.

And maybe it should be max HP?

3. SireofSuns

Changed to adjust the HP, good catch!

I also changed to be loss of max health.

I also ALSO changed it to have cooldown 3, rather than 4. Otherwise I think it might ever only really get one use off before getting killed by Seism or something.

4. TeaNinja

TeaNinja I need me some PIE!

I like the relic a lot, very flavorful.

I agree Vampires need a cheap little guy, but I think Hit and Run + Shadowstrike is too OP, especially on such a cheap champion. I'd suggest putting them both on the same upgrade path, or replace one of them entirely.

SireofSuns likes this.
  5. SireofSuns

Thanks!

I switched Hit and Run with Logistics: Speed, I hadn't thought about the interactions between Shadowstrike and Hit and Run (incredibly good!).

TeaNinja likes this.