Vampyre/ud bg help

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by Sunutsu, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Sunutsu

Sunutsu I need me some PIE!

Hello I have been experimenting with a vamp/ud bg the last couple of days and could use some advice for my deck. Screenshot (5).png

2. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

Could you tell me the name of all the spells you're using? Not all of them seem familiar.

Why no Bloodbinder Count or that FW/UD vampire with leech vitality?

It seems like your deck is half-vamp half-bleed, which isn't the best as ideally you want it to be full of one or the other with the subtheme coming as a module supporting the rest of the deck instead of splitting it in half.

3. Sunutsu

1. Boundless Enthusiasm, Despoil, Drain vitality, Execution order, mandate sheoul, mindslicer boomerang, rain of blood, sacrifice
    2. Blood count got nerfed the last several updates so i thought he wasn't worth using. If he's useful I'll try getting him.
    3. If your talking about demonvein vampyre he was also nerfed to the point where he's useless. Hes around 75 nora and is pretty weak compared to other melee vamp/bleed champs. In a split deck he has 12 atk, 7 speed, no life siphon/bleed, and he has low hp
    3. I don't know that much about FW so I'm not good at using most of the champs besides archfiend/bloodtracker

4. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

dont run boundless enthusiasm. bugged atm homing sense doesnt work

Etherielin, Fentum and MaruXV like this.
  5. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

maybe you want 2x the new elder vampyre. won'tbe easy to obtain.
    also i think you should decide if you go fw/ud meta-ish vampyre or insert a bleed-bloodmagic curve too, and then build upon that.

Fentum likes this.
  6. themacca

the new vampyre is ironically only good in liches.

Etherielin, MaruXV and Fentum like this.
  7. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

There’s not a huge amount of range in there so you might fancy adding a Bloodbow or two. I run 2x in bleed decks for the back line support and the blood balls. They are quite cheap and rather effective.

Do you have any magic damage in there? If not you might try Goblin Gloombringer with Leech Vitality.

I have tried several times to go vampire with FW UD but it always morphs into a bleed deck.

The three butt ugly UD blob champions are fun. Soul Thirster, Soul Bleeder, Blood Abhorrant They just look cool together. There’s a similar FW thing. Corpse Golem I think.

8. Sunutsu

Can you post an example of what these bgs would look like? I recently came back from a long break so I'm not sure what is considered meta now in FW or UD. I've literally been using the same bleed bg, with slight variations, the last 3 years.
    After reading everyone's replies I think the best solution for me is having mostly UD bleed champs, since that is what I'm used to playing, with a small amount of FW champs and mostly using FW for support.

Fentum likes this.
  9. DiCEM0nEY

DiCEM0nEY I need me some PIE!

Use the thing that makes units hit really hard, I think it is called band of brutality, then use 2x bloodworm (the FW 40 nora unit If the name us wrong), and 2x essence devourer.

MrCharles likes this.
  10. MrCharles

MrCharles The King of Potatoes

Does Split Personality work with that double damage buff up spell? For some reason I recall thinking it doesn't but reading the card's interactions it seems like it would.

11. themacca

essence devourer in vampires? Bloodworm for 40 nora? wtf are you high on

Etherielin likes this.
  12. MrCharles

I think he means the blood fiend (vampire,undead, worm) not the bloodworm. I'm not sure how Essence Devourer fits as I've only ever included him when running superspamtastic battlegroups to date.

13. DiCEM0nEY

Essence devourer works because you can buff him to deal crazy damage the same way you can buff a blood fiend.

14. themacca

While he kills all your non disposable units.....

15. Sunutsu

Screenshot (7).png Alright everyone I looked at old threads i made in the past and took some advice from you guys here so critque my updated bg

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  16. MrCharles

It's a little small. I find it difficult to read without clicking on it.

17. DiCEM0nEY

Needs The things i mentioned before.

18. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

Drop a mindslicer and a succubus or demonvein for two blood bows.

19. MaruXV

MaruXV Corgi Lord of FW

also go full vampyres if you run double crest.

Etherielin likes this.