Vashal Rain Dancer (KF Champion)

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Xirone, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

Vashal Rain Dancer
    Race: Vashal | Class: Druid | Size: Small | Rarity: Rarity
    Artwork: A semi-nude female Vashal is dancing in a rain shower of her own making. Fog tendrils are strategically placed to cover her up.
    Flavor-Text: When summer arrives and its heat begins to take its toll on the land, the Vashal have been known to conjure rain out of thin air to bring relief to the forest.
    Deck Limit: 2
    Nora Cost: Mid 70s

Champion Stats
    DMG: 10 | SPD: 6 | RNG: 1-3 | DEF: 0 | HP: 42

Base Abilities
    Attack: Water- This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
    Hydrate- All friendly champions within 2 spaces gain 2 AP and the spaces they are standing in turn to Water for 3 turns. CD: 4, AP: 3
    Trail: Fog Cloud- At the beginning of each turn and whenever this champion moves, the spaces this unit occupies becomes Fog Cloud (at the end of your turns, champions in the affected area become Stealthed) for 3 turns.

Upgrade Path I

Boost: Plants- Friendly champions with Race: Plant gain +5 MAX HP. This does not stack with other Boosts.
    Extinguish- When a friendly champion takes Fire damage, it is healed for up to 4 HP (or the amount of damage taken) at the end of that turn. If the champion is affected by Charred, the Charred condition is removed as well. This effect does not stack.
    Seal of the Vashal (Default)- Target friendly Vashal or Beast within 3 spaces is Nora Shielded for 2 turns and heals for 3 for each unit with Seal of the Vashal, including this one. This ability is removed after use. CD: N/A, AP: 0

Upgrade Path II

Kinetic Impulse- Ranged attacks made by this champion have a bonus of 2 DMG for each space the target is beyond the champion's minimum range.
    Tidal Wave- Area Effect 2, Range 5: Affected Non-Aquatic, non-Semi-Aquatic, and non-Amphibious champions take 12 Physical damage. This damage ignores DEF. For 3 turns, spaces within the affected area are Shallow Water. CD: 4, AP: 4
    Water Vortex (Default)- All champions occupying spaces 1 to 6 spaces in a targeted straight line away from this champion take 12 Physical damage and are Knockbacked 1. This damage ignores DEF. CD: 3, AP: 4

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  2. Xirone

This is a hybrid beater/support champ that can easily fit in plant or vashal decks. This little lady stealths at the end of its turn but is generally pretty easy to find because of Trail: Fog Cloud (which can stealth friendlies and opponents, btw). Upgrade path I gives some options for the various decks it might be played in while Upgrade Path II allows for some damaging & thematic abilities.

3. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

On upgrade path 1, shouldn't you then switch out something for Boost: Vashal, this way he can merge into the Vashal theme a bit better - put seal on base.
    the problem is, that the theme of vashal since moving from beast, is near non existent and needs to be probably looked at (going to post some ideas soon too!)

Just read your notes and trail fog can effect both types (was going to suggest this)

4. Xirone

Yeah, I wasn't sure if Seal of the Vashal should be on base or not. Boost could certainly be an upgrade.

5. Pixyrus

Pixyrus Forum Royalty

Another great rune idea, Xirone!

Xirone likes this.
  6. BigToastie

BigToastie The King of Potatoes

I think most Vashal who have seal should have it on base, they have very little holding their theme together atm =[

But yeah it is a very good concept rune, again nice :)