Vehement Draksar

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by themacca, Dec 23, 2017.

1. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

New idea for a draksar. Name is stolen from 1 of my older less interesting ideas. Basically its made to fit into an AP draksar module & give huge swings of tempo in your favor after you cast battle fatigue. But also costs a huge amount to deploy so it's at least fair. Potentially makes a shoebox spell a centrepiece of a deck module which would be cool too.

Inspiring Presence: Friendly champions within 3 spaces that share a race with this champion gain unstoppable. (9 nora)
    SpellSurge: Self Explanatory

Upgrades are just MA-2-3
    Punish & cull

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Etherielin, Alakhami and Tweek516 like this.
  2. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

I like the core idea a ton. Also, dope art. Why does he cost so much though? And another physical melee champion isn't really what draks need (I assume, I don't actually play them that much), maybe he could go in a different direction? Although I agree, this get up does seem to suit him.

3. themacca

he's got pretty high stats, & about 35 nora in abilities. I don't really think he could be cheap tbh, the effect he has with battle fatigue & anti CC in general is pretty high impact. if he were being thrown out for less than 80 id say he'd be overpowered

Alakhami likes this.
  4. Alakhami

Alakhami I need me some PIE!

love it! the art reminds me of Black Luster Soldier, one of my favourite yu-gi-oh cards.

5. themacca

Same tbh. I occasionally play yugioh still and my favorite deck is black luster soldier/chaos max dragon ritual deck

6. zenadel

zenadel The King of Potatoes

There is one problem I love SLAM. SL is one of most hard to beat factions and adding feature like mass UNSTOPPABLE would ruin huge amount of skills.
    Look how new valdaci affect auras and aoe skills.