VIDEO: Revamp Q and A with Gedden (27/06/14)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MentalMoles, Jun 27, 2014.

1. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

2. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

I think it would be cool if future videos had book marks at the start of each question. I really liked this segment and I found the information watched was informative about the game in a variety of ways. To touch on some topics talked about in the video I think: creep ability's should be dissolved because if creep was ever made runnable it would shut people down on many levels. The extra description boxes that come up are a huge help to get to learn abilities.

In the video Gedden talked about adjusting range, so range units do not have such a large Area of Attack. I have been playing with champs lately with ranges that are two unit apart. ( 4-5, 3-4, 5-6) The smaller range gap, narrow Area of Attack, is fun because placement becomes vary important. I have seen this in IS and FW. It is interesting to me that when combat unit can gets inside your narrow AoA you will probably lose your range unit. KF however seems to ignore the concept of this narrow AoA some of their archers, wizards, rangers. To the point where mindslicer obelisk is a must, if you do not use alto of range. This just seems to be pattern going down.

3. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

There would be a lot of bookmarks.

If I have the time to do a transcript in the future, I will try to add timestamps of the questions though.

4. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

What you guys are doing is amazing, the time stamp thing would just be over the top though :D

Woffleet likes this.
  5. Umlungu

Umlungu New Member

i dont know what it is... but Gedden is tasty looking

6. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

Thank you so much for the transcript! :D!!

7. jeeperz2

jeeperz2 I need me some PIE!

Thank you for doing this moles and thank you Gedden for the questions you answered!

8. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

BIS. CAS. SY.

9. Gedden

Gedden Administrator Octopi

basket-case, I got it now!

For some reason, for all this time, I saw your name as Bascakksse. I cannot tell you why. Tho, I think somehow bis-cas-sy has to find its way on to some flavor text now.

10. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

I'm ready for my name change. This name has taken many forms since I created it in 1997-8? Not even sure. I was in the USMC and my brothers dubbed me BC for battlecraze (long story). We started playing Tribes when it came out and I played under Battlekraze and Battlekill. From then on it when through a series of B and K or C names and many games usually mixing up the K's and C's. Baskitkase was the name of one of my alts in WoW I created when one of my USMC brothers played for a bit and I wanted a character to roll with him. When I resurfaced in Pox after many years away (Malj expansion) I choose Baskitkase but my forum name was already set as Calon1 from the earlier years, Mepps fixed it for me.

Biscassy is apparently the next generation.

11. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

Please don't, Bakki.
    "Biscate" is a name here in a Brasil for an ugly chick who dresses up like a biatch in order to get attention, and they are often used for booty call. Thats way too similar to Biscassy for my taste.

Rokkushun and Baskitkase like this.
  12. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

Biscate it is, then.

Rokkushun and Pedeguerra like this.
  13. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

It's fate, that's me to a T.

Rokkushun likes this.
  14. Pedeguerra

Pedeguerra I need me some PIE!

KKKKKKKK.

15. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

Taylor really needs to mute himself when he is not saying anything.
    All the additional background noise always totally kills the recording.

Matter of fact I think that Moles should do the interviews solo.

16. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Taylor should also mute himself when he is talking.

17. HandOfTheKing

HandOfTheKing Devotee of the Blood Owl

Revamp question

How are you planning on making Poxnora new player friendly ? because atm its not.

18. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

In the video he talks about major NUX (new user experience) changes in the future.

19. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

Any ETA on the next QnA. I know its difficult with the busy schedule you both have. I think another one in the next week or so would do the community alot of good.
    Thanks for all the effort and service!

20. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I'll speak to Gedden to see when he's next got the time!

NiGhtMaRiK likes this.