VIDEO: Revamp Q and A with Gedden (27/06/14)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by MentalMoles, Jun 27, 2014.

1. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

please do the interview solo then.

2. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

Look I may try this at some point, but I think its nice having somebody else able to add an extra point of view to the conversation. Also, if it is just myself and Gedden it probably wouldn't flow as easily.

3. AmmonReros

AmmonReros I need me some PIE!

My only concern is really what I said a million times before. Distracting noises coming from others and bad quality of the sound that then does come through.
    Especially Taylor seems to always leave his mic open and then run a washing machine right next to it. Sorry for naming you here, again, but it just is what it is.

I honestly dont think that missing that would do anything bad to the flow. I can understand however if you would be more nervous about the whole thing then.

4. Thbigchief

Thbigchief I need me some PIE!

- I can imagine that this is what Beyonce struggled with.... RIP : Destiny's Child

SPiEkY likes this.
  5. NiGhtMaRiK

NiGhtMaRiK I need me some PIE!

I understand that these guys are your friends and part of your organization. However, if you would like someone to host with and provide helpful feedback and PoV, i dont mind filling that role.
    I've brought up some of these points in the past and Taylor is the most active in my opinion. I know its kind of a kick around, lax environment and that cool. However, i think it could be taken a bit more seriously.
    As far as being prepared ( as far as follow up questions go) and having input on things that are covered. Just sitting there for the majority of the stream does to me just seem wasteful and unneeded.

Beyond all that. Is Gedden overwhelmed or on vacay? I haven't seen him around in some time

6. MentalMoles

MentalMoles I need me some PIE!

I think Gedden is trying to do 4 jobs at once, hence why the DoGz are hiring right now.

I'll have to try and arrange another Q and A with him though.