violence charged on sarinda

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by profhulk, Apr 28, 2016.

1. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

this is broken. Needs to be changed. Sarinda gaining 20+ charges in one round with eradicate is ridiculous. You either have to sit there and wait to one round sarinda or risk getting anything one shotted because u dared to attack something.

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

You mean Violence Charged?

3. Woffleet

Woffleet I need me some PIE!

if this is nerfed please make stitched poession viavle. So it makes since to kill stichted units and absorb their remains for charges.

4. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

violence charged yes.

5. Cinder405

Cinder405 I need me some PIE!

But she destroys a friendly champ. It's balanced right? :rolleyes:

damnfoolishyeti and BurnPyro like this.
  6. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Not relevant since they created a shtty stitched champ that is convenient for sarinda to destroy(stitchling). Funny most stitched players will wait til they have revealed stitchling and sarinda before deploying them in that order. "What's that you say? But but but you have to take into account the stitchlings cost as well?" Not really because guess what? Stitched reconstruct real champions so it wasn't a Firking loss anyways cuz sarinda is going to turn that stitch remains into a real blackguard.

7. Cinder405

Of course I was being sarcastic. You are on point here. Perhaps if they changed the wording of Death Toll so that when she comes into play the closest friendly champion is "Sacrificed" instead of "Destroyed" so that no remains are left. IF that's too much of a nerf, I'm sure they could compensate somewhere.

8. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

The topic is violence charged and you are trying to nerf an old stitched mechanic.
    Its meant to leave remains because thats what stitched are about.

9. Cinder405

I'm not trying to nerf it I'm just throwing up suggestions. I am ok with the charges it gains but I was more trying to to get some ideas from profhulk on how he would address it.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Stitched is a theme I put in with moga, always borderline broken or just bad once they get a single buff though it makes them op. Stitched are a cool theme but being able to reconstruct everything is hardly fair for opposing players.

Remove violence charged and replace with death charged 2 or give eradicate a cap of 25 hp.

11. EnigmaXIII

EnigmaXIII I need me some PIE!

Funny how everyone thinks violence charged is the problem
    I always saw eradicate as the problem
    An ability that destroys a champion with such ease is just foolish to me
    It limits design space. Anything with Eradicate has to suck, or is OP
    You either change eradicate or remove it.

12. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

Yea and tortuns were about generating nora and that didn't stop everyone from nerfing them. Why stitched are left in their present state and tortuns turned into a shttier version of themselves is beyond me. Split races... The biggest joke is how many people complained about swarms producing free champions, and right in front of our faces is a split race that is based on reproducing real champions out of the dead remains of themselves, enemy champs, and relics turned into remains. Lets not bs about this stitched is a swarm theme producing real champions. The remains should not contain nora globes, they should be summons, and eradicate/violence charged needs some changing.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
    BurnPyro likes this.
  13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Everything is fair in love and war.

Qucas, Tweek516 and NevrGonaGivUup like this.
  14. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

If that were true poxnora would be completely balanced. Apparently "Everything is not fair" as you can see many felt the need to protest against swarms producing real champions, the incorporeal ability, the original yeti racial, the IS spell Last Stand in its original form, Unholy Tomb release form, FS original 10 nora/turn bonus, SP original font bonus, IS/ST font bonus granting ap, temple of brutality, drowning shrines, Ancestral Avenger pre pariah nerf, etc. Time to add Stitch racial to the steaming dung pile of broken nerfed pox toys starting with Sarinda's violence charged/eradicate synergy. Increase the cooldown, remove violence charged do whatever you have to this is just silly.

15. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

"Remove violence charged and replace with death charged 2 or give eradicate a cap of 25 hp."

Eradicate has been a problem since day one, however the ability itself is fairly unique. The problem with it is when you put it on champs that get charges too quickly, I personally think even capping it at 25 hp is a bit high but didn't wanna enrage everyone.

Also if we blanket nerf eradicate every other rune with the ability might be shoe boxed seeing as how matriarch is the only one breaking the ability because she gains charges too fast. I would like violence charged changed before we nerf a ton of runes that are only played because of eradicate.

I've never been a fan of charge abilities to begin with, things like death knell, eternal storm, and stunning wail have all been broken at one point or another at an annoying level.

16. EnigmaXIII

Fam.
    Every single rune that has eradicate is EITHER shoeboxed or OP.
    Thats my point entirely. You will not "shoebox" an already "shoeboxed" rune.
    What other eradicate champion is played, that isnt considered by people to be "OP".
    I do agree the ability is interesting. Perhaps charges isnt the way to go. Maybe make it so that it deals 1 LoL damage per HP missing.
    That way if you cannot 1 turn the champion, your screwed. You can also take advantage of the ability if you self inflict damage.

I think that is a MUCH more interesting eradicate, and since it has an actual down side, it has the potential to be useful.
    I still think you may want to include other limitations, such as a reasonable AP cost, a decent CD, or even keep the requirement for X number of charges.

17. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Tortuns aren't even bad though.

18. EnigmaXIII

shut up

19. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

nay

20. poinl

poinl I need me some PIE!

Hard to tell, they keep getting reworked.