Visions of Amareth Runes Retrospective

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doubtofbuddha, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Makorov

Makorov I need me some PIE!

:eek:
    Fair enough! Thanks for the epic reply!

2. fattyy2k

fattyy2k I need me some PIE!

Qucas likes this.
  3. Qucas

Qucas Guest

Like Terraced Slag but Hyaenid Stormreader doesn't fit into my Hyaenid decks and everything else besides Stormspear are in BGs I don't play. Haven't tried Stormspear out yet though.

4. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

IS

Barbs and Paladins:
    [​IMG]

Constructs:
    [​IMG]

5. doubtofbuddha

doubtofbuddha I need me some PIE!

Use your words!

Tweek516 likes this.
  6. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

[​IMG]

Tweek516, Qucas and Ohmin like this.
  7. Ohmin

Ohmin Forum Royalty

For me the most fun runes (that I've actually used mind) have been Goblin Cropsick, Fae Dreamer, and Elven Tender.

I've been fairly impressed with Draskar Flashblade, Fae Dreamer, Boghopper Dredger, Circadian Forcemage, and Wingmaster Cleric (though need more time to re-evaluate post-nerf, I'm leaning toward her still being quite good).

I miss having Leap 3 on Ferren Cloudwisp, though I suppose that's not the most important thing or strictly related to Visions.

In general I've been mostly satisfied with the balance changes made in various patches.

New Growth-esque mechanics are interesting, but I haven't used them much, and I'm not sure they really offer that much beyond Spawn:X. Obviously easier to use of course but... not sure how I feel about it compared to Ability Creep and the like.

I've been F2P this set, so my experience with some runes is relatively limited, thus there may well be other excellent and/or fun runes that I simply haven't had the opportunity to play with for a significant period of time.