Visual problem

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by RCons, Jan 10, 2017.

1. RCons

RCons Member

3 maps are black like this and 4 of the others are blurr. Rest are good. What is the problem here?

Attached Files:

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That looks like the Underdepths map based on the layout. Our internal tests show that it is working properly. Generally when this occurs it is due to out of date video drivers or a video card that does not support the shaders being used.

What are your computer's specs as in Video Card and CPU? Have you installed the latest drivers for your computer? How long have you had this computer?

There is always a chance their is a corrupted file in your install. The information you provide for the stuff listed above will give us a better idea of where the problem may reside.

3. RCons

RCons Member

Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.9GHz
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

ı do uninstall poxnora and clean all files under poxnora(desert...)
    ı did update my driver.
    Also i do most of the thing that typed at forum.
    This happen after game company change.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  4. Senshu

Hmm, your computer definitely should be able to handle Pox graphically. It could be that the most recent video drivers are having a compatibility issue. Try installing a driver from May or June this year and see if you have the same problem still. Make sure to restart your computer after installing the driver.

5. RCons

RCons Member

There is another thing. I use TV for my screen. Even it is not a good tv I play witcher 3 wild hunt without any problem. Can it be the tv screen?

6. Senshu

Is the TV a LCD display with a minimum resolution of 1280x720? If so then it shouldn't be your TV. In all likelihood it has to do with your Video Card Drivers. Unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about video card dirvers without having a better idea of it being an issue with a specific driver version . Have you tried using an older driver?

7. RCons

RCons Member

ıt happen before too(old drivers). I return game 2 month ago.

8. Senshu

That is strange, are you playing on Steam or using the standalone version from PoxNora.com?

9. RCons

RCons Member

i try both i delete allfiles both. same problem

10. Senshu

It sounds like there may be some other software conflict. Try downloading the latest version of Java to rule out that as a potential cause.