Voil Glarewing is Designed for Voils

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Voil glarewing is prenerfed for boost 3 and regal presence.

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

Blinding overcosted most likely cause.
    Why can't you bother to look at where does the cost of the champion comes from before saying that?

3. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

blinding costs too much. glarewing doesnt even have a decent mechanics to work with.

4. Paper Skull

Paper Skull I need me some PIE!

It's like Stunning but without all of the bits that makes Stunning good.

5. soulmilk

soulmilk I need me some PIE!

Blinding for the most part only makes one thing happen; not being double tapped. This does however not prevent every champion to attack it once each.
    Comparing it to strong, but similar abilities like Stunning or Vaporize, it's quite obvious that the ability as it currently stands is quite lacking.
    Some people have suggested in the past to make the effect last for 3 turns, which would be the boost the ability needs.

RedScarlet likes this.
  6. RedScarlet

comparing it to Vaporize is so relevant and so well-pointed out.
    vaporize = 9 nora
    blinding = 12 nora

wut?
    If its "The next time target champion attacks this unit, it is Blinded for 3 turns. This effect is hidden until its triggered" --> then its worth 12 nora.

with lotsa freemeat tokens and ways to negate blindness "pounce, aoe, cones bombs, aura", blinding is just too lackluster. I'd say its at most +4-+5Nora

soulmilk likes this.
  7. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

Its actually quite good in voils with 56hp and 14 damage.

8. RedScarlet

Almost every champ that got Regal Presence and Boost 3 gets up to that kinda stats though... What we think is lacking from him isn't the stats after all the stats boosting, but his abilities and how its costed... For 77 nora, I wouldn't wanna play him... especially when you compare this guy with other new champs definitely not up to par.