Voil King Rugbal Phylactery bound?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by serxic, Feb 12, 2021.

1. serxic

serxic I need me some PIE!

New Voil king Rugbal.

Eternal life path 1 added
    -10 hp

Loses Split Hero.
    Limited : 1 x deck

2. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

If nothing else, I'd prefer him to have Eternal Life over Phylactery Bound.

Otherwise, it's "Oh cool, this lich hero can summon a phylactery relic and... er... sit there admiring it, I guess."

3. serxic

Eternal life only works in no hero-champions , Heros no can be reanimated. Irony, because exits a spell card where Rugbaal is being reanimated.

4. vipoid

vipoid I need me some PIE!

Oh, good point.

I'd completely forgotten that the inability to be reanimated was built into the Hero rules. For some reason I just thought most reanimation abilities excluded them.

5. serxic

upload_2021-2-14_15-17-27.png
    Interesting, SP have that spell, redeploy works in heros but this spell sucks in " Single target spell for trigger", is the worst version of eternal life. But the idea for a reanimate module for Ruubgaal exists.

By the way, we are one of the few who really discuss these issues together with bushido. Since they pay attention to other people who do not contribute anything and only enter to laugh and say "No" with 0 arguments.

6. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

This is prety cool, but i rather see a good lich tank rather than another range lich.

7. serxic

Obsidian venger or angel of death can gain Lich Race; I suggest Angel of Death for be a lich too. Remove her undead race, Undead race no have sinergy

Last edited: Feb 16, 2021
    XFurionsX likes this.
  8. Bushido

Bushido Devotee of the Blood Owl

Keep undead, add lich (or zombie). But it won't make her better; the changes to the angel made her WORSE than she was. Before she kind of had a purpose as a life drinker tank. Sure, she mostly sucked, but she was unique. What the hell is FINAL WORD doing on an angel? Like ahh intensify , now I'll proc a suicide ability...

No, she won't see play in her current state. Replace final word with literally anything. I suggest death harvest, vengful, soul siphon, tariff, vitality creation, death pact, death touch, scorn

9. Nebron

Nebron I need me some PIE!