Voil

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Gnomes, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG

what voil are good or should i run? i have a lot of 2x, but those just also seem better then others

2. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

stop it.

Now you have me thinking about a voil bg.

Must.... con... cent... rate...
    on... Christmas...

Gnomes likes this.
  3. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

I will drop voils crypt to make space to peaks tactics or state of confusion or vp.... double dfend the roost seem a lil bit too much

4. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ya, these are super early test builds, i have not tried these at all really.

i like defend the roost for the meat it can generate, but you are right that it does not make too much sence just because after they are retreated to the shrine, we have no way to heal them back up too full. so they just come back to the fight at the hp they were left at

5. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

ya, definetly only need oen defend the roost. if i had some good healing then i could thing of playing them but with out, its a bit iffy

the other champs seem pretty legit so far though

6. limone1981

limone1981 I need me some PIE!

also : For the Empire I don't think is that good to reserve a spot in the bg, Peaks Tactics is way better for a power turn.
    I always used Defend the roost at the beginning with summons ( on the voil stalker pet for example) to boost the Queen or the Windstriker.
    The Guard is kinda meh in my opinion now, since the bulwark change, a StormFlyer (cheap and reliable) is a good substitute I guess.

Voil lack of healing ( the Infernal could be an option with Transfer Life but you have to ensure he gets the kill) Mika could help (as always) or the Moga Voil with Empathy (and dispel that is always useful)

Fentum, MaruXV and Gnomes like this.
  7. Gnomes

Gnomes Forum Royalty

Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG

limone1981 likes this.
  8. Fentum

Fentum I need me some PIE!

9. SireofSuns

SireofSuns I need me some PIE!

Nub's Pies is op. Use it.