Voil

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Grandpa69, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Grandpa69

Grandpa69 The King of Potatoes

2. SaintKiwi

SaintKiwi I need me some PIE!

I would add another queen for regal presence and an imperialist with boost 3 and prestige. Voil have a lot of options for melee so you cant really go wrong. Windstriker and skythrash are excellent against the appropriate opponent.

3. Grandpa69

4. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

1st question: I don't think it's worth running 2x infernal, no.
    2nd question: Definitely vigilance. With the way Voil Guard is meant to be played he'll do way more damage and will be tankier due to tough with this over opportunistic.

Definitely get another Whispers of the Mind, it's the best spell we have and is a game-winner.

Bad blood + Avalanche is a bit of an overkill on the AoE and won't be too effective, especially when you have a good number of champs for damage

Echo Chamber is very sub-par for it's costs in my opinion, you can replace it with something with more utility, like Tempest Crown. Tempest Crown is great on champs with thirst for battle, like Voil Dive Bomber, it'll keep 'em alive longer and allow his thirst for battle to snowball further

5. Grandpa69

Ty, any suggestion to replace one infernal? maybe both of them ?

6. Pipster

Pipster I need me some PIE!

I haven't been keeping up with the Voil champs and synergies themselves, so I wouldn't be the right person to ask about that. But if you look around someone will definitely have suggestions for you.

7. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

I can't view your deck because the website doesn't work on my office computer, but if you aren't running screechers, they are an excellent substitute to the Infernals. I'm currently not using any infernals right now and I have two screechers. Infernals are pretty bad atm

8. Grandpa69

Here it is after few changes
    Champs: Sceian,Bomber,2x Conqueror,Dive bomber,2X Guard,Imperialist, Infernal 2x Queen,2x Schreecher,2x Skyhowler, 2x Sorcerer
    Spells :Alacrity, Bad blood , Peaks Tactics , Vertical Push, 2x Whisper of the mind
    relics: Cleansing eme, rock trap thunderhead totem,Tribal post , Voil's Crypt,Tempest Crown , Harpoon