Vothsair Monstrosity Rework

Discussion in 'Rune Ideas and Suggestions' started by Redderrick, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Vothsair Monstrosity
    NOW
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 12
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-2
    • DEF: 2
    • HP: 52
    • Race: Demon, Undead, Zombie
    • Class: Brute
    • Base cost: 86
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Arrow Eater When this unit would take damage from a ranged attack, that damage is prevented, and this champion gets a bonus to DMG equal to 25% of the damage that would have been dealt for 2 turns.
      • [​IMG] Defiling Aura Opposing champions within 3 spaces are Defiled.
      • [​IMG] Bind: Spells When this champion destroys an enemy champion, enemy spells cost 5 nora more to play while this champion is in play. This ability triggers up to 3 times.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • (6) [​IMG] Blood Rage This unit makes a melee attack and loses 8 HP. This ability's AP cost cannot be modified.
        • (8) [​IMG] Vivify When a friendly champion within 3 spaces that shares a race with this champion makes a successful basic attack, this champion gains 1 AP.
        • (6) [​IMG] Imposing Aura Enemy champions within 3 spaces have Careless.
      • 2 :
        • (6) [​IMG] Stun This champion makes an attack at 8 DMG. If successful, the target becomes Stunned for 2 turns.
        • (6) [​IMG] Hunter: Small When this unit would deal damage to a champion with Size: Small, that damage is increased by 2. When this champion would receive damage from a champion with Size: Small, that damage is decreased by 2. This does not stack with other Hunter: X abilities.
        • (4) [​IMG] Zombie Apocalypse This champion has Immunity: Disease. While you control at least 5 Zombies, this unit gains Swarm: Festering Corpse.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NEW
    Vothsair Monstrosity
    • [​IMG]
    • DMG: 12
    • SPD: 6
    • RNG: 1-2
    • DEF: 2
    • HP: 50
    • Race: Demon, Undead, Zombie
    • Class: Brute
    • Base cost: ~74-80
    • Base Abilities:
      • [​IMG] Attack: Physical This unit makes a Physical attack at its range. This is a basic attack.
      • [​IMG] Arrow Eater When this unit would take damage from a ranged attack, that damage is prevented, and this champion gets a bonus to DMG equal to 25% of the damage that would have been dealt for 2 turns.
      Upgrades:
      • 1 :
        • [​IMG] Blood Frenzy 1 While this champion has less than half of its max HP remaining, it gets +2 DMG, and gains 1 additional rank of Multiattack (to a max of 3 ranks).
        • [​IMG] Blood Frenzy 2 While this champion has less than half of its max HP remaining, it gets -1 DEF, +4 DMG, and gains 2 additional ranks of Multiattack (to a max of 3 ranks).
        • [​IMG] Blood Frenzy 3 While this champion has less than half of its max HP remaining, it gets -2 DEF, +6 DMG, and gains 3 additional ranks of Multiattack (to a max of 3 ranks).
      • 2 :

2. Redderrick

Redderrick I need me some PIE!

Currently sandbagged.

3. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

He is an awesome champ, those 'sandbags' are cheap enough to not be a problem and provide great utility when he is used correctly. I also don't see how removing all his best upgrades and forcing him to be run with Blood Frenzy is an improvement in any way.

4. Sokolov

Sokolov The One True Cactuar Octopi

I don't see a point in removing the things that make champions unique and interesting just to make them more like other stuff.

potatonuts likes this.