Wait a minute..

Discussion in 'Forsaken Wastes' started by potatonuts, Aug 26, 2017.

1. potatonuts

potatonuts I need me some PIE!

2. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Yeah, didn't you notice? She's pretty good now, I think. Haven't played her yet, but Aura/Rabid/Hunter is a good setup.

3. potatonuts

Nope, and i have wanted 7 speed on her for a long time. Coupled with the removal of Descrated Zone (finally) I'd say she is looking pretty damn good.

4. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Also, Rabid 1 / Aura 3 looks really good on her. It means that if you move up to a champion and hit it once, you get a combined damage of 25 before banner on the turn rotation. That is a crap ton of damage. Plus, she then has reduced damage from that champion. A double attack is 41. I feel like that 25/26 damage from 3 AP, though, is a really big deal. 84 nora is chunky, but not terrible.

5. potatonuts

Yeah and it's also a huge area as she is 2x2, should be some potential for good aoe damage in the right situation.

6. davre

davre The Benevolent Technofascist

7. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

Good call.

8. kalasle

kalasle Forum Royalty

So, Mairdreth's threat range and damage output is impressive, but she is a bit flimsy. It might have just been the matchup I was in -- frost amp with ranged champs do a good job of picking apart flat HP -- but 67 HP/2 DEF with no healing or defensive abilities isn't much for an 85 nora melee champ. Her lack of durability is compounded by the need to end her turn near enemy champions to get the bonus damage from Aura. Going to keep trying her out, even if I worry about her sticking around in later lists when you have Essence Devourer as competition.

9. potatonuts

I've pretty much always had that issue with her, it's not so much that she is flimsy but you can just bet that your opponent is going to throw damage at her and for good reason. I'm perfectly happy with her like that though, high risk high reward.

10. super71

super71 I need me some PIE!

Still too flimsy for a beater

11. Nite2kill

Nite2kill I need me some PIE!

Try her with Tempest Crown, for the melee champs and, Despoil cast for the spells

12. XFurionsX

XFurionsX I need me some PIE!

Like for making me laugh, and that is hard thing to do these days, so thanks.