"waiting for opponent"

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Kiya21, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Kiya21

Kiya21 New Member

Hello people, I'm new in this game but I can't start, when I'm about to play the tutorial it says "waiting for opponent" and suddenly closes the game... What can I do?

2. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hello,

Several things could potentially be causing this. The first potential cause would be a corrupted data file. Try Uninstalling Pox Nora and deleting the Pox Nora folder form the install directory. Details on how to locate the install directory can be found on the troubleshooting thread Tip #3. http://forums.poxnora.com/index.php?threads/pc-troubleshooting.1487/

If you continue to have problems contact our customer support and we will do what we can to identify and resolve your problem. You can contact us at [email protected] or by going to PoxNora.com and clicking help.

3. Kiya21

Kiya21 New Member

Hi, I already tried to reinstall the game and deleting the folder but it doesn't work, also I can't play any of the modes in the game (campaing,multiplayer...) It's the same problem, in the loading screen says "waiting for oponent" and the game closes.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Hmm, sounds like some sort of process crash. This might help, try installing the newest version of java. It could be that there is a conflict between the client's java version and the native one on your computer. If that doesn't work can you please create a support ticket and we will discuss this more privately because we may need to get some specific information about your computer. Go to PoxNora.com and click on help. Make sure you use the your primary email you have associated with your Pox Nora account.