Was stitched ever good?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by negatorxx, Feb 6, 2015.

1. negatorxx

negatorxx I need me some PIE!

I read threads, and it seems like they were. However, i just dont see it, what with all the backbone champions being mid 60- mid 70 nora and having hardly or even sub 40 HP.

?

2. KPIC

KPIC Devotee of the Blood Owl

They are viable, but there are better decks. They are sub 40 because they respawn, making potentially 70 hp tanks.

3. narvoxx

narvoxx I need me some PIE!

Yes they were ever good, in fact not too long ago TinyDragon was using Stitched Shaman and Stitched Tyrant in a goodstuff IS/FW bg.

They have been good as a pure theme BG before (during SOE era) but TinyDragon was so good with them that they got nerfed (more than one time I think)
    Kinda hard to play though

Last edited: Feb 6, 2015
  4. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

They are a cool theme,have unique playstyle but are too slow/fragile to be a real threat in todays meta.Played right,however they can still be solid.

5. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

They are decent

6. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

Stitched Seamstress could really use a cost decrease though. 67 Nora is just too much for a champ that has no basic attack. What do you think, badger?

7. Leadrz

Leadrz I need me some PIE!

Good but slow.
    On certain maps they can't compete otherwise they can out-live-spawn most factions.
    Die live die live.

They get stronger as they die.

8. SPiEkY

SPiEkY King of Jesters

They were OP as hell on release, but now, they're not bad.

Leadrz likes this.
  9. badgerale

badgerale Warchief of Wrath

She still reconstructs and heals and has a cone attack, so I don't think she's bad.

SPiEkY and Leadrz like this.
  10. Leadrz

Shes not bad.

SPiEkY likes this.
  11. Elric

Elric I need me some PIE!

She's not bad, but she's definitely not great. I think if she had Attack-Physical on base, she'd be good though.

12. TheBulwark

TheBulwark I need me some PIE!

Let me just take a moment to say... nerf stitched!

13. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

Why?

14. TheBulwark

Oooooohhhhh... yooouuuu kknnnnooowww;). Dont play coy

15. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

Dont know if that's an inside joke between you two, but you are making zero sense

Leadrz likes this.
  16. TheBulwark

This is a serious business kthx

17. Tweek516

Tweek516 I need me some PIE!

18. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

When stitch 1st came out they were my favorite theme. One game I can recall using retribution on a stitch dream eater, making a new one, retributioning the stitch dream eater again, then making another one in one turn. Just to kill a Vindrax from across the map. (Sacrifice and retri would drop stitch relics at on point.)

Stitch 1st used to have death pact, reconstitute, transfer life, physic ping, and he could make all the stitches from the remains with no shared cool down.

Mason spire used to be global.

If large stitches start to drop two remains instead of one, that will be a big deal for the stitched theme, I think. If a stitch ever gains the mason spire ability that would be cool as well.

Netherzen likes this.
  19. Leadrz

2hp summoned relics. ggwp.
    faction of 6 speeders..
    Early game stitched gets wrecked hard. especially if it's a map where they can fly.

Netherzen likes this.
  20. OriginalG1

OriginalG1 I need me some PIE!

ewwww, the stitch relics are summoned now? da Firk man!