We discuss doomsday revamp changes ITT

Discussion in 'Sundered Lands' started by Jib, Jun 26, 2014.

1. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I don't either, honestly. That doesn't mean he didn't feel very strong. It could be because of the way everything else has changed, I don't know. I am currently testing other things, so it would be great if someone could try him out and confirm/deny.

2. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

Old good dragons are quite nice now. Maulers, varu dragons, flame/acid dragonleech - they must be in new dragon deck now becouse of its cost.
    rumbler and neodrak somehow slipped through revamp...:rolleyes:

3. PurpleTop

PurpleTop I need me some PIE!

Ouch.... mimic

4. WraithxxV

WraithxxV Active Member

Rumbler is insane with Surge: Dragon 2, and there's a lot of good dragons out there now. Neodrak doesn't seem op though.

5. Hekwit

Hekwit Devotee of the Blood Owl

Neodrak maybe is not op... but this rune is fantastic for its cost. 67 nora, 12 dmg, vindictive, acid attack.. especially now..

WraithxxV likes this.
  6. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

I want mengclan to get back his nora control, even if it doesn't give net nora advantage anymore.
    Broodguardians could get regen 2 base and ranks of ammunition to lower his price.

7. Emries

Emries Devotee of the Blood Owl

Would rather have Pull back than nora control abilities tbh :p

8. GabrielQ

you can get pull somewhere else, like, in archnic

9. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

I have to agree with Gabriel. Pull was nice to have. But the nora control he brought with backlash and that active ability of his were what made him special.

You mean that overpriced bug that is still stuck at 5 speed?

10. GabrielQ

Make him good and give him pull, and abot the mengclan interrogator, I wanted nora bound more than backlash, because watching your enemy trying to sustain a rush that gives him no nora advantage is hilarious.

And, while 5 speed units won't be useful withot some additional pseudo speed, I think that SL needs a vitalize unit

11. Emries

Now that Broodqueen lost some stuffs, Vitalize might be a good replacement on her for a lot of reasons (go go hatchlings).

Kampel likes this.
  12. GabrielQ

For some weird reason, vitalize doesn't work with summons, while foment does, for example.

13. Sirius

Sirius I need me some PIE!

I still miss Invigorate on her so much T_T. I loved the cool move with Broodqueen dropping from Skywing Patrol's Beacon and giving Patrol AP to attack.

Speaking of which, Patrol was obv too much with Sunder, but now he costs a lot for what he does imo (to the point where in Dragons I barely run him at 1x and added an actual Skywing Beacon and I VERY rarely deploy Patrol anymore). I guess that's because his damage is considered good for a post-revamp ranged unit (while I'm still functioning with pre-revamp mentality). Despite that, I frequently find myself wishing he had something to soften defenses a bit, even just a non-stackable -1 def on attack. In theory that role has been relegated to Acidcraw and he does a decent enough job, but I still miss it on Patrol. It also has to do with the amount of beefiness many champs have now. If Dragons were balanced though (as in, I wouldn't crutch on Maulers and Rumblers), Acidcraw would be insuficient for that role imo.

14. Emries

Sounds like you want some Slum Market in your life ;P

15. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Stop trying to make Slum Market happen. It's not going to happen.

16. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

New patch tldr : all nurfs. Swarm Nurf. Waylay/Revolt nurf. TRAPPER? nurf.

Except Vindictive getting a real upgrade I guess?

Still being edited.

Basilisk got a pity Petrifying Gaze (FLAVORWIN)

Last edited: Jul 4, 2014
  17. MovnTarget

MovnTarget Forum Royalty

Didn't quite get the trapper nerf but it's still pretty good. spell nerfs and swarm nerfs to be expected. Now they just need to nerf summons.

jenovah2 and Woffleet like this.
  18. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

And now i shall make the petrifying Gaze bg i always dreamed.

jenovah2 likes this.
  19. Schmacko

Schmacko I need me some PIE!

Bookburner caught a 5 nora increase with the bookburn recost.

The funny thing about the vindictive skeez change is that he still doens't have skeez alliance as an upgrade choice, because science.

20. Jib

Jib Better-Known Member

Vinny 111
    res 2 -5
    breath 2 -11
    dflight -8
    regen 3 -9
    surge d 1 -5
    hero +15 (?)

88 nora for stats
    ---

Euan 94
    bm 3 -4
    surge e -10
    cons -10
    e hammer -6
    impact -6
    hero +15

73 nora for stats

Euan has +1 range, +1 def and -7 hp, for a 15 nora difference.

Conclusion, HP is expensive as ****

Checkmate ISisOP.

jenovah2 likes this.