Website QoL Fixes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KTCAOP, Mar 11, 2014.

1. KTCAOP

KTCAOP I need me some PIE!

For those that want to join in on the project, feel free to post them here!

2. KTCAOP

Reserved

3. KTCAOP

Example

Forglar Swamp - Faction profile
    https://poxnora.desertowlgames.com/factions/viewfactionprofile.do?fid=6
    Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 10.58.02 AM.png

Forglar Swamp bonus is wrong, says 8/4 instead of 6/3

Still showing old Sample Starter which has since been removed from the game.

Perhaps replace it with the theme deck?

Link of "Visit the marketplace" is broken and only redirects you back to the main page.

Screen Shot 2014-03-11 at 11.06.54 AM.png
    https://poxnora.desertowlgames.com/info/gettingstarted.do?i=1
    Says "deconstruct into crystals" when it should say "deconstruct into shards"

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
  4. Etherielin

Etherielin The Floof Cultist

A preview button available next to each deck from the 'Decks' tab in Marketplace would be nice. (I hope I got the idea of this thread right)

5. KTCAOP

6. Xirone

Xirone I need me some PIE!

If you click on Game Info, then Overview, then scroll to the bottom section entitled "Player Rewards," you can read about Fragments that no longer exist and there is a link to the old Rune Checklist (which still shows runes that are buyable with gold, though it doesn't work). If you want to see the old Rune Checklist, it is still possible!

7. KTCAOP

Attached Files:

8. KTCAOP

By the way, you are my hero for finding this old rune checklist >_<. Even those this is obviously bugged, I really, really hope it doesn't go away quite yet! (makes exporting rune/counts into a spreadsheet so much easier).

Xirone likes this.
  9. LoganMkv

LoganMkv I need me some PIE!

Remove that stupid fairy or at least set a different faction as default. I can only imagine what unaware visitors may think about the game.

Kampel likes this.
  10. Greysands22

Greysands22 I need me some PIE!

More of a question than a definite issue. Unless someone else can confirm.

Had an issue with the trader where I was unable to accept a bid on a trade that recently expired. There just was no accept bid button to be clicked.

11. KTCAOP

I do believe that once a trade expires, you can no longer accept bids, but haven't fully tested it yet.

12. KTCAOP

13. Zenity

Zenity Devotee of the Blood Owl

A tiny thing, but when you click on "buy now" on an Avatar, it could at least lead to the Avatar store page rather than the "hot items". It would also probably be a good idea to link to the Avatar detail pages from the store. And for extra credits, show which Avatars you already own in the marketplace.

14. Kampel

Kampel I need me some PIE!

This. Put Tortuns, SL or SP as default.

15. Kampel

The poxnora interactive map, which you can click stuff and learn from the world LORE should be on the main page and In-game. Its awesome and DoGs should take adventage from it.

16. Kampel

Rune check list should be available for Guest too, if im a new player and i want to see whats the game about and the quantity of content the games has, i would want to be able to check the entire rune list.

17. newsbuff

newsbuff Forum Royalty

Excuse me? That fairy is my favorite art in the whole game! There is not nearly enough cute girls in this game, only she-hulk barbarians and goth chicks.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  18. KTCAOP

Did a little bit of digging, but the PoxNora map can still be found here

Kampel likes this.
  19. KTCAOP

I guess it could also be stated here, but having the new message icon would be nice for people that don't know how to easily navigate to the website message inbox

IceNorth likes this.
  20. Cortices

Cortices Administrator Octopi

Thanks for finding all of this! I'll be fixing as many as I can as soon as I can. :)

Kampel likes this.