Weird language when opening the client.

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by cadenthia, May 15, 2014.

1. cadenthia

cadenthia New Member

pox.png

I'm not sure what is going on or how to change this!

2. GabrielQ

GabrielQ I need me some PIE!

click the gear icon and try to repair (upmost option) if that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall.

3. cadenthia

cadenthia New Member

I did both... it did not help.

4. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

That's odd, I would advise you to check your language settings for your computer. http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/change-the-display-language
    Is only the text on the launcher affected or are you having the same problem with the text in-game?

If you continue to have this problem start a forum private conversation with me.

In that conversation include:
    1. What operating system you are using and the version of that operating system. Example: Mac OS 10.5.8 or Windows Vista Service Pack 2.
    2. Launch the Pox Nora application and when you get to where you first see the inappropriate text close the application (this will update your logs).
    3. Then Provide the error and output log. These are found in your Pox Nora install directory in the logs folder. Example: C/Program Files/Desert Owl Games/Pox Nora/logs
    For the logs you can use services like drop box or Google drive to post the files, and do not edit the contents or rename the files.

5. cadenthia

cadenthia New Member

I'll look into it a little more, but the thing is it is only on that one page. Once I log in on the client and play the game everything is normal and in English. It is just on the opening dialogue screen that I attached. I mean, it doesn't affect anything really, I just thought I would mention it.

I will do as you suggested in a little while, thank you!

6. Senshu

Senshu Administrator Octopi

Thanks for letting us know, but we won't be able to look into this unless we have the logs that I mentioned. No rush considering it doesn't seem to be affecting your experience.