WHAT ALPHAS TO BE INCLUDE AND WHY?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by skix21, Apr 19, 2014.

1. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

heyyy just a thought what alphas should i include to my kanen deck :D ?

BLOODHOWLER
    KANEN ALPHA
    KANEN SLIPPED
    TIMBER JAW ALPHA
    RAPTURE ALPHA

2. Hekau718

Hekau718 I need me some PIE!

Since I'm also new to Kanens, it would be great if you posted your Kanen bg here. (It would help some people out, me included. Also you might get some tips from better players on how to build one properly.)
    As of right now I'm running: Rupture Alpha, Kanen Alpha, Kanen Slipped and a Bloodhowler Alpha. One of each.
    Cheers.

3. Ogeu

Ogeu New Member

Kanen Slipped = I use him, but he is very focused, and die easy, but if you can let it live, he cause a lot of damage (he is not essential)
    Bloodhowler = the best tank, use with rage band and you destroy 1 champ for turn
    Rupture Alpha = A good tank (stunning, life siphon, Leap) and the eletric attack is good to vary the types of attacks
    Kiergana (is also an alpha) use because you can run fast with the others kannen and use kiergana for attack away from the enemy

4. guokamoli54

guokamoli54 I need me some PIE!

[​IMG]

Here is my kanen bg it is a budget version I run Kiergana, slipped and mini alpha. Take it for what its worth I suppose lol

Kiergana is probably the only one I would say is auto include

5. HardyGames32

HardyGames32 I need me some PIE!

Bloodhowler's a baller, combine him with quicken and you got a kill + full health bloodhowler. Apart from him I'd probably be running a rupture alpha, kanen alpha, kiergana and slipped I guess. Slipped is inconsistent though

6. RedScarlet

RedScarlet I need me some PIE!

what I use: how I use him (and why)

1) Rupture Alpha
    Deploy him as early as you can as he grows. avoid the usual jump in and banzai attack everyone. Use Cloak from Darkrunner.
    (Role: Grower, against Turtling opponents)

2) Kanen Alpha
    Deploy him for on-the-spot +1RNG against Melee-hate champs. or just as a Cheaper Alpha when you can't deploy 80-90 nora champs, or when you're pressured and nora fonts are all gibbed down.
    (Role: Cheap Alpha vs Rush nora denial decks, Anti Anti-Melee [majestic, intimidating, etc])

3) Kanen Slipped
    Deploy him for on-the-spot free attack against rushing enemies, small time frame between opponent contesting your font, and this guy saving your font from being contested. Pseudo-grower, more High Risk High Reward. When you deploy him, you have to be 100% SURE he's not going to die the next or the next 3 turns. Otherwise, just don't play him if you only let him live 1 turn.

(Role: VIP. Against lots of weaker champs, Spiders, Hoppers, Skellies, Summons. Not as good in 1v1 due to no defensive measures. Tho I deliberately use him for 1v1 [opponent wouldn't be afraid to take him on before he grows via Thirst for Battle], then I use Whispers of the Mind, let him grow once and hits twice, then the next turn I win 1v1. You have to invest in him if you want him as a win-con)

4) Bloodhowler Alpha
    Father of all Alpha, why not use him.
    (Role: win-con, tank, beater, roadblock)

7. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

Kanen Slipped
    Bloodhowler
    Rupture Alpha
    Kiergana

BECAUSE ITS ALL YOU NEED ! WHY? WHY NOT !

8. Stargorger

Stargorger Member

Kanen Slipped becomes a lot more useful if you have an Idol and give him a Blade of Akakios...just sayin.

9. skix21

skix21 The King of Potatoes

is timber jaw viable?

10. Agirgis1

Agirgis1 Forum Royalty

eh its not a bad rune..but you usually wont have space for it