What are IS's themes?

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by Tarth, May 4, 2014.

1. Tarth

Tarth Devotee of the Blood Owl

With themes being heavily looked at with the revamp and DOGS stated goals and philosophies with said themes what do you think IS's themes are? Do we want to have race divided themes such as barbarians, constructs, dwarfs, or class segregated ones like paladins ( ignoring that they have shamans/priests for effect) or play style ones like old school phalanx bgs?

What should define our themes and what defines them now design wise to you?

2. Grand General Mosh

Grand General Mosh Devotee of the Blood Owl

The Glorious and Invincible Granite Army
    Drunken Fatties
    Holy Drunken Fatties
    Uneducated Neanderthals
    Chicken Corps
    Singing Rockguys who are acceptable.

sassquatch and Baskitkase like this.
  3. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

When chicken corps are attached by fire, the angry sputtering dwarf gets to his feet and dusts off his clothes then sits down to a meal.

Grand General Mosh likes this.
  4. Mixtli

Mixtli The King of Potatoes

I have been away a long time and I have yet to see how IS is currently playing but to have the opinion of an old timer... I always enjoys the Endurance of IS, the durability.

We are (or were at least) the cast-offs, the refugees that should have perished but we are still here. In the old games it meant our champs were still around when other champs would not be (FF bonus was a major part of that feel and much discussed).

Tarth likes this.
  5. Baskitkase

Baskitkase Forum Royalty

Now we are OP beyond belief thanks to me being on the shadow council for 2 years.

Grand General Mosh likes this.