What are the playable themes in ST?

Discussion in 'Savage Tundra' started by poxrooster, Jun 2, 2017.

1. poxrooster

poxrooster The Pox Chameleon

I've been running an Amp Frost deck with a little success, but what is there?

2. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

Havent played pox in the new patch im waiting for the client to stabilize and the next expansion to hit.

But the themes i expect atm are playable are amp, flyers, beasts, and yetis.

3. nepyonisdead

nepyonisdead I need me some PIE!

Frost amp is literally brokenly powerful mate, if u arent winning with it you need to work a bit on your positioning and nora investing :) the dude above me is the best of ST :p and he got that reputation with yetis. Flyers and beasts are definitely not bad but they arent on hte same tier

4. MadWiz

MadWiz New Member

Hey I'm new, could you explain or lead me to a good frost amp guide?

5. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Beast synergy is done for now in ST, Azaren got nerfed by collateral damage due to zombies. The beast herder is pretty weak. Lonx luminary is almost a better choice with guarded beast.

6. calisk

calisk I need me some PIE!

it was pretty weak before, I thought most people ran aza because you got the free tusk, and a decent ranged unit.

all that said the strength of beast has nothing to do with aza really, it was the hp/nora ratio on all their units.

7. Braxzee

Braxzee I need me some PIE!

Well I used azaren for herder and lonx beast tamer for health boosts and speed. Herder used to be pretty strong. Now you have to charge or you loose the ability next round. Before you could use herder than use crushing charge on CD. It depends on which type of beasts you want to run, it is much different when you are running true beasts and not the newly added strig to this racial. Then again Strig with charge for a round is not really necessary and I would not run Azaren in place of a flying beast. The way Azarens Herder used to work made beasts are very good BG and provided synergy. IMO Beasts can be but into any BG in spots and do not have that synergy build up. Maybe that is a good thing? Beasts as a theme in ST is pretty much dead or their is really no benefit other than 5hp from Lonx Beast tamer.

8. Cydna

Cydna Forum Royalty