What are you Running?

Discussion in 'Shattered Peaks' started by Vorian, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

2. Ultima

Ultima I need me some PIE!

Zzzap

Attached Files:

Netherzen likes this.
  3. Netherzen

Netherzen I need me some PIE!

I am running something similar.

lighting.JPG

4. Ultima

Your deck certainly looks cheaper and quicker to get out. I knocked lightning rod down to 1 from 2 because of the Fesh, ol sok still works surprisingly well. Good ij voil or lightning ele. Voil with hunter x and Ol sok is ridiculously stupid. Along with storm acolyte he can contest we'll enough on his own against multiple champs. I couldn't find real reasons for ionization/ use it to fill potential, don't know if it has to do with my psuedo turtling styles from sundered lands or not. Also why the moga sparks? Was thinking of dropping mind shrinker for a second slag again, sunder is great.

5. Netherzen

They are cheap and efficient.I run them with jolt 1 and aura 1.They got spark charge,chain lighting and can prep the enemy for lighting rod from cyclonic fesh attack(with jolt).
    If you draw one or two early,you can often double deploy,capping font earlier=more nora.

Its for powerturns.Use in combination with spark charge.The ap gen can help you double attack when your opponent does not expect it.The blitz can add a lot of damage and stays on for few turns.
    Its basicly 2ap+potential damage for powerturning.

6. Ultima

Ah, didn't see it that way for some odd reason, guessni was to blinded trying to take advantage of blitz. Try out zealotry, its great. I'll probably try it out again by switching out alacrity, find myself rarely using it

7. themacca

themacca Master of Challenges

Nids as always.
    [​IMG]

8. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

upload_2015-10-23_9-43-16.png

Here is what I run. Sometimes I add Klub (but I have 2 2x2s already); I'm experimenting w/ Cyclops Ritualist for magic damage and spell protection from aegis; and Ritual Cultist has been a historical favorite of mine (but I'm not quite sure if she brings enough oomph to the group now that bombs are CD:3. I've kept her in because her spare AP can be used on vicious harpoon and slaver's whip.

If I keep Cyclops Ritualist, I'm going to try to and find a way to add Voil King's Crypt and possibly a Mason Champ to heal back the crypt damage (although it's a lot harder to use w/o sceian). If I went that route, I'd probably need to look into adding overcharged golems and possibly some other constructs to take advantage of the boost on warsmith.

Alternatively, I might try out grant: poison trap on ritualist; add 2x lightning elementals and an ol'sok, but I like running ritualist at a cheap 66 nora price point, which givens the deck ranged options in the mid-60's, mid 70's, and low 80's.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
  9. skarpox

skarpox The King of Potatoes

I am running this at the moment with some success. Screen Shot 2015-10-23 at 10.26.22 PM.png

10. profhulk

profhulk Forum Royalty

11. Netherzen

If you guys lack healing,try ritual cultist.After her recent buff,she is amazing at healing.Vaporize gives her staying power and she has an choice of two useful aoes.

12. Ultima

I really miss my moga deck :/, 40 Nora mogs guards, razors, g hern general, mika for support. My god it was amazing. Sold it all and made profit before their price rose though, good call since they're even more unrunnable.

13. Ballballer

Ballballer Chief Antagonist

This is what im currently running. I would remove the fat ghern dude for a whirling quarry and the diamind mace and earthshakers bracelet are flexible depending on my mood.

Attached Files:

14. Raikan

Raikan I need me some PIE!

@Ballballer I thought you were unimpressed with Whirling Quarry. What changed?

Last edited: Oct 31, 2015
  15. Vorian

Vorian I need me some PIE!

I have to say I am unimpressed with Whirling Quarry, I wouldn't have got 1 if I didn't get 1 in a mid term pack. I dropped my Whirling Quarry for a blue belly.