what do our dwarfs need

Discussion in 'Ironfist Stronghold' started by xRugolth, Mar 1, 2014.

1. xRugolth

xRugolth The King of Potatoes

What kind of rune do we think should be added to our dwarf army

2. xRugolth

To be honest I think we need an acher of our own and a small melee tank to help balance us with our dmc

3. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

4. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

We are dwarves, not pirates.

xRugolth likes this.
  5. xRugolth

Ale > rum

Axeraiser likes this.
  6. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

I was trying to get you fatties some coolpoints.

The horse drowned ages ago it seems

7. Rapidice

Rapidice I need me some PIE!

A source of Dispel for IS, could it be a dwarf, a spell or whatever.

xRugolth likes this.
  8. xRugolth

Drunken acher and ironfist enforcer

9. xRugolth

Since we have great use tools to make most of our weapons our archer should be using a crossbow

10. xRugolth

with a drunk fire ability (randomly hit a oppsing champ in its range at the begin of your turn)

11. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

I want a badass priest/cleric/paladin (whatever) Lightcaster that deal viable efficient alt damage with maybe some combination of Radiant Blow, Blind or Flash Bomb to mix things up.

12. xRugolth

78 nora
    Rarity: rare
    10 attack
    6 speed
    4 to 7 range
    1 defense (only causes hes a dwarf)
    38 health
    Rover:Reflex 1 hit and run and precision, carouse

With the upgrades barrage 1, preparation, farshot 1, and suppressing fire

Hes more of a long range poker/ finsher but even if position right can soak up a few hits from melee champs and if is equip wit carouse can really be big trouble for enemy champs

His draw backs would be his low health of course and what to do he gets rushed by melee champ and his drunken fire ability also has a draw back(the champ has no choice on target at begin of turn soo if only champ in range is a champ thats guarded by RD this champ would take that damage

Last edited: Mar 1, 2014
    Axeraiser likes this.
  13. xRugolth

to me they failed on the last paldin they tried so I think it's time they take dwarfs into another direction

14. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Markkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk <3

15. Markoth

Markoth Lord Inquisitor

Greetings ya lousy lizard. I miss crushing your skull with my boot and am proud to report that my extended absence has successfully cleared my sinuses of your foul stench.

xRugolth and JazzMan1221 like this.
  16. xRugolth

Ironfist enforcer
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: wizard
    Size: small

A dwarf in all gold armor with jewels atop of each of his hammers
    Text: The enforcers of the stronghold welcome any challengers to step up and text tha might of our magical hammer s blessed by al`mara herself

Nora: 88
    Rarity: exotic
    14 attack
    6 speed
    3 defense
    1 range
    48 health
    Attack : magic

Abilities: teleport 2 ,carouse,tempo, blast, shielded

Upgrades:magic aura, +1 speed, magic eater, resistance physical 2

This champ role is mobile tank using his high attack teleport and blast to make up for his only 1 range this champ can be a real problem for someone using a very magic heavy damage BG

Of course his lack of range and his only having magical damage can be real trouble if you run into a magic immunity champ but any other type champ would have a hard time dealing with this champ 1v1

Last edited: Mar 2, 2014
  17. BurnPyro

BurnPyro Forum Royalty

Clearly your weak stomach has tricked you once again into thinking that you ever had a shot at beating me.

And it's called eau de cologne, look it up. It's right next to 'have some class fatty' in the dictionary

jenovah2 likes this.
  18. Torgue

Torgue Member

dwarven heavy flamethrower. instead of depending too much on magic, dwarf advances their technology to create flamethrower to burn their foes.

19. Axeraiser

Axeraiser I need me some PIE!

Pretty cool, reminds me a lot of the original Shaerpshooter in beta ( he had 7 range ) . Range 7 with Farshot though seems a bit much, though I guess the low damage alleviates that a bit. Same with preparation, that stacks 4 times right ? So that'd be 11 range..with far shot ? :p Definitely like the idea of Ironfist getting a suppressing fire champ though. Cool design over all man, just try tone down the massive range :p

xRugolth likes this.
  20. xRugolth

Yea the farshot was a stretch but I thought tha low health should've made up for that but the preparation I really like what upgrade do you think should replace for farshot
    He's our own version of a archer
    But thanks for tha feed back