What do you guys think?

Discussion in 'Split Faction' started by Ifem21, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Ifem21

Ifem21 The King of Potatoes

This is a BG I have made and playing, it's working until now, but what do you guys think? What runes should I take it off? What runes did I need to put?
    http://www.poxbase.com/deck/cwdcttc...Zc6yc1lcuMcgGc5nc96s15s6_S1us5as5wr2WrOe1we21

The Bloodhowler, Vampyre, Windstriker and DK is my front line beaters, with Archfiend, Kanen Slipped and FBZ has assist tankers... Elsari Reaper as a font contestor (like Voil Nighthawk) and to deal with some tanky guys, Nid, Voil Mage and Spark Crone has my ranged attackers, Lasher do some pull action, Fire Bomber and Dreameater has a sup DMG (alt dmg types and "area" effectiviness), Ruubgaal is the hero dealing with everything with black storm... Toll Taker + 2 Spell Traps make their avatars (shrines) recieve dmg so often, that they can lose in two rounds (that was one time that I have 5 spell traps accumulated, and then unleashed at one time). Zeleatory + Havoc Touch in Some of the beaters, make them monstrous. Elder Bloodbinder is the main thing of this bg, because a lot of the runes have Life Siphon, so, she boost them, making great killing machines...

So, what do you think? Any suggestion?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  2. Entrepidus

Entrepidus I need me some PIE!

The first thing I notice is you've far too many different champions. Decide what your theme is or if you're wanting a goodstuffs/meta BG. In either case, filter out the less effective champions based on your goals and go from there. Given that Elder Bloodbinder is a focal point for your BG, you need to run a second copy and then build around it.

3. Ifem21

Thats the thing, the variety of champ in the BG, wich (incredibilly) make them very good together... A lot of Life Siphon (for self healing) and Disease (for prevent enemy heal) make it a good bg... Don't think running a second Bloodbinder will help, since she is weak, I only use her for boost LS, and make her survive the entire macth it's not a problem (all macthes that I played, she survived the entire game without getting hit)... But something you say really helped me, filter the less effective, and run for goodstuff for meta... Ty man ;)

4. Kristian Skjold

Kristian Skjold I need me some PIE!

i would suggest that you played 2 bloodbinders too if u want to rely on life siphon THAT much..
    - What u gonna do if she gets insta-killed? Just becuase she havnt got hit yet.. she will be when u meet better players :) nobody says u have to use 2 of her on the same time.. but if ur bg Works bad without her.. you'll get ****ed if she end up dead at some point :)

5. Ifem21

Oh... I see... Very good point, ty man, I will run another one, and test this on meta ;)

6. Psilokibes

Psilokibes Devotee of the Blood Owl

The Tribal Post works in split deck? You have 12 SP champions and 8 FW... Are you sure about it?

7. Ifem21

Yeah, it works only for the SP runes, so for now, its good, but I have thinking in change it with some other stuff... Maybe a Earthshake bracelet.... Any suggestion?